SMc55

Quotestraight A's, whattup.
Well done you!!!

TEO

Quotegot the internet back!!

GREAT NEWS!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

Two hour delay to school because of snow.    :)

LizKing531

QuoteTwo hour delay to school because of snow.    :)

Awesome!!  Send some of that snow about 2 hrs south - I miss that so much.

LizKing531

Fat & sleepy today from a kickass mexican fiesta my girlfriend threw for me last night with help from my friends on the cooking - mad props aMD on mixing up them margaritas & crushing ice out back with a hammer!

- enchiladas, homemade refried beans, homemade mexican rice, my tasty queso, & she even surprised me with my favorite cake - ice cream cake!!!- with that crunchy chocolate bits & fudge in the middle

colleen

QuoteFat & sleepy today from a kickass mexican fiesta my girlfriend threw for me last night with help from my friends on the cooking - mad props aMD on mixing up them margaritas & crushing ice out back with a hammer!

- enchiladas, homemade refried beans, homemade mexican rice, my tasty queso, & she even surprised me with my favorite cake - ice cream cake!!!- with that crunchy chocolate bits & fudge in the middle

Nice! I take it was your birthday? Happy happy! The crunchy bits in ice cream cakes are the best!
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

LizKing531

QuoteFat & sleepy today from a kickass mexican fiesta my girlfriend threw for me last night with help from my friends on the cooking - mad props aMD on mixing up them margaritas & crushing ice out back with a hammer!

Nice! I take it was your birthday? Happy happy! The crunchy bits in ice cream cakes are the best!

Yup - today's the big day!!!  

I could hardly pull myself away from the ice cream cake - i had to go back for seconds just to get some more of that crunchy fudgy chocolaty goodness

I'll be thinking about that cake until I get home tonight, but I took the leftovers for lunch today, so that should tide me over   8-)

.Walt

i kinda want some ice cream cake now.  8-)
Happy Birthday Liz King!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

LizKing531

Quotei kinda want some ice cream cake now.  8-)
Happy Birthday Liz King!

Thanks!!!!     :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mjkoehler

ummm I already have an unhealthy love affair for Blizzards, and one of my favorite ice creams is Peppermint Stick. Now DQ has gone and fucked me all up. This is so freakin unfair. I workout like a possessed demon so I can eat what I want but fuuuuck. This is too much.  ;D Now if they can do something with Spumoni?  :-/

SMc55

Happy birthday Paul. Have fun

fitzcarraldo

Happy Birthday Paul.

LizKing531

QuoteHappy Birthday Paul.

Thanks Everybody!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm      fudge whale!

Taterbug

411 days until Bush is out of office.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

mjkoehler

Quote411 days until Bush is out of office.
Too bad that is not a smaller number.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteTwo hour delay to school because of snow.    :)

i got called off work cause of the snow. it's a joy and a complaint though. the joy is that i will probably be going to see I'm Not There tonight. the complaint is that i'm missing out on hours.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jenny

(thanks doc and eazye!)

happy birthday lizking :)

TEO

Quotei kinda want some ice cream cake now.  8-)
Happy Birthday Liz King!

Thanks!!!!     :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Happy Birthday Hoosier!

dragonboy

Happy Birthday LizKing! Hope you had a good one  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

So I stopped in my local guitar store to pick up new strings and picks. I seriously gotta quite going to that store. I need to get a new amp. I test drove a couple, then plugged into the ginormous stack the store had set up. So an hour later I walk into home and get "Where the fuck have you been?" Not even that could bring me down from a solid hour of jamming at the guitar store on massive amps.....all on 11.