Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

A day off!  I'm going to lay in bed all day and watch Night on Earth.  

mjkoehler

I can finally get my guitar amp. The money is in the bank and unless something major happens, nothing is stopping me. I've put off buying 3 times now.

There will be finger and possibly ear bleedage this weekend.

Jenny

going to mexico for two weeks on an "exchange" TOMORROW!
cuernavaca - the city of eternal springtime.
worrrrrrrd up.

dragonboy

Quotegoing to mexico for two weeks on an "exchange" TOMORROW!
worrrrrrrd up.
I was watching a travel program this morning all about the treasures of Mexico! I'm so jealous, have a GREAT time Face  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

the_wizzard

Sounds absolutely beautiful (eternal springtime = wow + serenity x hope (IMHO)
enjoy!

The DARK

Quotegoing to mexico for two weeks on an "exchange" TOMORROW!
worrrrrrrd up.

Enjoy yrself, face.

I seem to have a lack of stress recently, even though everyone else seems to be having plenty for the same reasons.
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

QuoteI can finally get my guitar amp. The money is in the bank and unless something major happens, nothing is stopping me. I've put off buying 3 times now.

I am so f'n jazzed right now. My wife made me wait on buying this until today (originally I was going to go on Saturday morning) :(. However, I got it $50 cheaper because of Prez Day! Kicking the wife and daughter out of the house so me and the boy can rock the fuck out!

TheBigChicken

QuoteI can finally get my guitar amp. The money is in the bank and unless something major happens, nothing is stopping me. I've put off buying 3 times now.

I am so f'n jazzed right now. My wife made me wait on buying this until today (originally I was going to go on Saturday morning) :(. However, I got it $50 cheaper because of Prez Day! Kicking the wife and daughter out of the house so me and the boy can rock the fuck out!
for those about to rock, we salute you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Quotefor those about to rock, we salute you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well holy hell, look who returns. Welcome back!

aMD

welcome back rc. how are things?

crazylove

Thank God for NO Snow days and Presidents day!  Great to have had 4 days away from school!
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

The DARK

16TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!  :D

.Walt

Quote16TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!  :D

happy birthday bro!  :)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

The DARK

happy birthday bro!  :)

Thanks!And check the RCMH thread while you're at it.

TEO

Happy Birthday DARK!!!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

pawpaw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK! You've got great musical taste for such a young man!

I've got my own joy. I won my office posole cook-off today...spent all day yesterday making a kick-ass batch, and even have some left over for dinner.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

vespachick

I've got my own joy. I won my office posole cook-off today...spent all day yesterday making a kick-ass batch, and even have some left over for dinner.

Dark: That's sooo great that you're coming to NY, very cool parents you have - Happy Birthday!!!

bbill:  I love me some posole, if you want to shoot the recipe over, I'd be happy to have it!! (Especially if it doesn't call for the creepy bits of pig; don't get me wrong, there are some bits of pig I like, just not all of them.  :-/)  
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

pawpaw

Dark: That's sooo great that you're coming to NY, very cool parents you have - Happy Birthday!!!

bbill:  I love me some posole, if you want to shoot the recipe over, I'd be happy to have it!! (Especially if it doesn't call for the creepy bits of pig; don't get me wrong, there are some bits of pig I like, just not all of them.  :-/)  

Not too creepy...the recipe calls for a pork shoulder, I just used a big roast, cubed up. Nothing like stomach or ears or anything, though I suppose you can really make it as creepy (or not) as you'd like : ) I probably won't get to it until tomorrow night, but I'll send you a copy of the recipe. It's really tasty!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

dragonboy

Happy Birthday Dark! Hope you had a good one  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

easy jim

Have a good one!
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!