Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

Man, you sure do go to lunch late.   ;D

Congrats!

EAZYE

My vinyl pressings of At Dawn and TTF were waiting on my porch for me when I came home today.  Fixing to give them their first spin ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

mjkoehler

QuoteMinus the outlaws this time round?  ;)

Have a great trip MJ, see you next week!
Yep. Thankgoodness. The kids in the car for 7 hours was bad enough.

Free wifi at the hotel. Yeah

getinthevan

The other day the young hispanic children next door to me were playing "run from the police".  They started our riding their bikes down the block a little ways, then one of them would yell, "Run!  Its the Police!" and they would ride to the back of their house, (I missed what happened next), then they came running into the side yard and ended up sprawled out on the grass.  

Now every time I see them I think of this and start laughing.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Jenny

boyfriend coming home after 2 weeks.  :)
gahh

mjkoehler

The smell of all the flowers and grapes we have on our property. I'm going to have a bumper crop of grapes and the heavenly smell of blooming grapes is just dy-no-mite!

gundy

Sleeping in, planning a wedding, renting movies for $1 and listening to great music.

The DARK

Going to improv shows.

"Welcome to modern times!" ;D
In another time, in another place, in another face

LEATHER KID

BONNAROO IS ALMOST HERE
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

The DARK

I have a job.  :D

dragonboy

QuoteI have a job.  :D
Lawyer or Doctor?  ;)

Congrats Dark (good to have you back!) What's your Job?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The DARK

QuoteI have a job.  :D
Lawyer or Doctor?  ;)

Congrats Dark (good to have you back!) What's your Job?

Making burritos at the best restaurant ever (they actually played Cobra once, the full 24 minutes)  :D

mjkoehler

dragonboy

Quotemmm burritos
I was just thinking the same thing  ;D ;D ;D

Mexican for me tonight  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

I may have to do that for lunch tomorrow. I wish we didn't have those stupid nancy boy no drinking at lunch rules. Burritos and Negra Modelo. That a grand combo.

Tree

MY EVIL URGES COPY ARRIVED :D :D :D :D

dragonboy

QuoteMY EVIL URGES COPY ARRIVED :D :D :D :D
So you're the first person on the forum to have it?  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

pawpaw

Well, we moved a couple weekends ago (from San Francisco to Sacramento), took off for a week for a little vacation between jobs, and today is the last day of my first week at my new job....things have been fucking nuts, but everything feels great, like we made the right decision in moving. We're still a long way from settled, but it's a good start. The new job is not so Forum friendly yet, but I'll work on that  ;)

All that, plus....I bought my tickets to the Greek show this morning, and EU comes out in 4 days!!!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TheBigChicken

QuoteWell, we moved a couple weekends ago (from San Francisco to Sacramento), took off for a week for a little vacation between jobs, and today is the last day of my first week at my new job....things have been fucking nuts, but everything feels great, like we made the right decision in moving. We're still a long way from settled, but it's a good start. The new job is not so Forum friendly yet, but I'll work on that  ;)

All that, plus....I bought my tickets to the Greek show this morning, and EU comes out in 4 days!!!
bill did you leave your heart in San Fran.... :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Tree

QuoteMY EVIL URGES COPY ARRIVED :D :D :D :D
So you're the first person on the forum to have it?  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Hmm I don't know. But it's really beautiful! Love the artwork and the music! ;)
Librarian, Thank You Too and Smokin From Shootin are so great!