Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getinthevan

Just had a GREAT day and in the morning I'm off on a week long, mostly internet free vacation.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

TEO

We just got a Norwich Terrier puppy. I put on the MMJ ACL show and you should have seen her sit bolt upright, prick those ears, and tilt her head side to side when she first heard JJ sing! She watched very intently for the first two songs.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

QuoteWe just got a Norwich Terrier puppy. I put on the MMJ ACL show and you should have seen her sit bolt upright, prick those ears, and tilt her head side to side when she first heard JJ sing! She watched very intently for the first two songs.
:) :) :)WE WANT A PICTURE OF THAT PUPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

whyteand82nd

QuoteWe just got a Norwich Terrier puppy. I put on the MMJ ACL show and you should have seen her sit bolt upright, prick those ears, and tilt her head side to side when she first heard JJ sing! She watched very intently for the first two songs.
:) :) :)WE WANT A PICTURE OF THAT PUPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i second that request! :)
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

megalicious

God loves a Terrier....   ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8rZq3oKuI

here's my terrier, sammy davis junior, jr:
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Salacious D

God loves a Terrier....   ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8rZq3oKuI

here's my terrier, sammy davis junior, jr:
You get ten thousand cool points for naming your dog that.
Is she also your seeing eye bitch?
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

mjkoehler

Damn Meg, that is seriously one adorable dog.

Jenny

[size=14]SEEING BATMAN ON IMAX![/size]

Jenny

last night was three of my friends birthdays (is that grammatically correct?)
Me and a few friends wrote a song for them. it was called "Older Than Miley Cyrus (But You Can't Buy Beer)"

the chorus:

...You're older than Miley Cyrus
And she's a millionaire
But shes' younger than you and you can't buy beer.

It was phenomenal, if i do say so myself.

RockNRollJunkie

This great big world around me

my best friend kenzie

my family...well...some of it...

my acoustic electric fender

the MMJ shirt I just got in the mail, has worn it for 4 straight days...I think I need to wash it.

M&M Blizzards from Dairy Queen

Summer, no school

See mom, I have friends. I'm on a "forum".

mjkoehler

I'm off of work today!!! Going to the guitar store to look and drool. Taking the kids, and I have no need to hurry today. Happy Happy Joy Joy

TheBigChicken

QuoteI'm off of work today!!! Going to the guitar store to look and drool. Taking the kids, and I have no need to hurry today. Happy Happy Joy Joy
careful in the guitar store Stimpy old boy ;)

TheBigChicken

The day is finally here...Mark Knopfler TONIGHT....Indeed HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mjkoehler

QuoteI'm off of work today!!! Going to the guitar store to look and drool. Taking the kids, and I have no need to hurry today. Happy Happy Joy Joy
careful in the guitar store Stimpy old boy ;)
Yeah, I came out only spening about $25 bucks between strings and picks. I test drove several and i think i found what I want. Now I needs to start selling blood and possible organs to afford it.

http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm?action=detail&item=113643

The DARK

Quotelast night was three of my friends birthdays (is that grammatically correct?)
Me and a few friends wrote a song for them. it was called "Older Than Miley Cyrus (But You Can't Buy Beer)"

the chorus:

...You're older than Miley Cyrus
And she's a millionaire
But shes' younger than you and you can't buy beer.

It was phenomenal, if i do say so myself.

It's weird being older than a Disney star for the first time.  8-)
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

YES YES. THe Flaming Lips movie, Christmas On Mars is finally getting released. Should be on DVD with a CD of the music in October.

red

Had my friends Dustin and Marie over for supper tonight.  They're both incredible people and make an absolute perfect couple.  I've spent many hours at their place and had many delicious meals there so I returned the favour tonight with red bean and rice burritos (with hummus, soy cheese, salsa and lettuce, of course) as well as barbecued turnips, potatoes, parsnips and onions.  They brought key lime pie for dessert and then we drank too much homemade wine and cheap beer.  I love nights like these.

Tomorrow I'm seeing the Sadies, and I can't wait for that.  Cross your fingers that my car makes the drive.  

BH

Tomorrow I'm seeing the Sadies 

Nice.  I still have not got around to adding to my Sadies collection.  (I only have Favourite Colours.)  Where should I go next?  New Seasons?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jenny

i got a job, finally. starting in september, but that's alright with me.
(get money.)

.Walt

my brother.

due to my recent health problems, and i've now been cleared to start a normal life again, my bro bought me tickets to the MMJ show on the 19th as a get well soon gift. he's not a huge fan of rock n' roll, but i have a feeling that could change. thank you my brother
Much Greater Than Science Fiction