Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wizzard

QuoteThanks everyone. Yeah, we're going to find out the sex, but that scan isn't for about 6 weeks. Lets hear those name recommendations!

Congratulations!!!!!  So wonderful!!!!   [smiley=engel017.gif]

Girl names that I love: Althea, Sadie, Adelaide & Siobhan (however, such a celtic name is bound to cause pronunciation problems)

Boy names: I just truly love the name Jack

getinthevan

Congrats!

I think I have to go with bowl of soup on this one, girl - Brett Favre.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Jenny

i'm definitely naming my next pet bartelby. that name is not going to waste.

mjkoehler

Quoteface down, ass up...   ;D
That's actually the song that was running through my head.... :-[

Angry Ewok

Congrats to you and yours, bbill! Amazing news!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

red

Congrats bbbbbill!  

My current joy is winding down a hectic week with a delicious glass of red wine gearing up for the Regina Folk Festival which starts tomorrow.  

pawpaw

Thanks everyone...I think (with my wife's blessing, though I'm sure she'll go for it) we'll name the baby Bartelby. It'll go really well with our unfortunate last name, Bill. Bartelby Bill...that actually sounds pretty cool! That's the thing about having the last name Bill - you have to correct people ALL THE TIME (especially as a guy. ESPECIALLY if your first name is Braden). There are some pretty cool name combinations that go with it though.

Actually, we already have a short list of names, though we're not telling anyone till the baby is here.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

BH

OK this opens up all kind of possibillities.  (And I'm sure you have never heard any of these. ::))

Tera Bill
Dolly Bill
Gulla Bill
Gumby  Leeva  Bill

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

pawpaw

QuoteOK this opens up all kind of possibillities.  (And I'm sure you have never heard any of these. ::))

Tera Bill
Dolly Bill
Gulla Bill
Gumby  Leeva  Bill

;D Nah, never heard any of those. We usually get the recommendation for William Bill....

TheBigChicken

QuoteOK this opens up all kind of possibillities.  (And I'm sure you have never heard any of these. ::))

Tera Bill
Dolly Bill
Gulla Bill
Gumby  Leeva  Bill

;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

Tera Bill
Dolly Bill
Gulla Bill
Gumby  Leeva  Bill

;D

did someone say Flamma Bill (that's hot) and Etta Bill?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Nice.  Well done.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

pawpaw

;D  :-[ :-/ :D

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

Ger Bill
Deci Bill
Sensa Bill
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Look what I've started.  Sorry Braden.  My last name is Hermann so I gots no room to talk.  

Crispy

I'll play...
Eric Trick Bill
Cay Bill Bill
Dennis Bill
I feel...Rep Rehensi Bill
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

pawpaw

QuoteLook what I've started.  Sorry Braden.  My last name is Hermann so I gots no room to talk.  

It's alright, I think it's great :) With a name like mine, you develop pretty thick skin at an early age  ;D

TEO

I just can't get Arcata out of my head as a name since I saw it on one of my IPA's. A little unconventional albeit, but I think it sounds like a strong man's name. Congrat's bbill, there is nothing like being a proud father!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

bbill, soon you'll get the joys and stresses that Dave, Matt, and I have to live with. I wouldn't trade it for anything. They can be giant pains in the ass sometimes but when they look up at ya and tell you they love you, nothing else matters.