Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Quotei completed my 4th marathon yesterday--still walking and only a little sore :D ;)
Full or half? Either way, awesome!

Thanks! Full. 4:14--i was hoping to break 4 hours but maybe next time.  :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

Quotei completed my 4th marathon yesterday--still walking and only a little sore :D ;)
Full or half? Either way, awesome!

Thanks! Full. 4:14--i was hoping to break 4 hours but maybe next time.  :)
That's pretty good time. My best 1/2 was 2:00 even so we run at about the same pace. Too bad you do not live in St Louis, I need a new running parter.

TheBigChicken

The Tampa Rays in the World Series :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

megalicious

waiting on a final salary offer for a badass new job
8-)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

dragonboy

Quotewaiting on a final salary offer for a badass new job
8-)
Hope you get what you're holding out for!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megalicious

8-)

me, too. it's in tuscaloosa, so i would finally live in a city with my ewok.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

BH

8-)

me, too. it's in tuscaloosa, so i would finally live in a city with my ewok.

:)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

Hey Now!  Congratulations Christine!!! How're the old legs feeling today? Can you walk up/down stairs - LOL!!  Way to go, though, for reals.  I hope you eat a lot of macaroni and cheese to make up for all the calories you burned Sunday!  That's a pretty good time you got there, too! ;D ;D 8-)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

Hey Now!  Congratulations Christine!!! How're the old legs feeling today? Can you walk up/down stairs - LOL!!  Way to go, though, for reals.  I hope you eat a lot of macaroni and cheese to make up for all the calories you burned Sunday!  That's a pretty good time you got there, too! ;D ;D 8-)

Thanks! The second day soreness has set in, which is slightly worse than yesterday but overall, i feel great. I think we need to all plan to run one together in Jacket-united-ness. I hit a wall at mile 20 or so and then I ended up meeting up w/my dad at mile 24 (who was struggling) and we ran in together.  Oh and yes, I definitely have enjoyed carbo loading. I'm going to miss it:-(
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

vespachick

Not a bad plan, and I could definitely use the motivation!!  The Marathon du Medoc in France would be cool: you dress in costume, drink wine and eat oysters at every mile...I kid about doing this one; but seriously, I'd consider a Jacket Marathon fo shoo!!  Springtime in ????

EDIT:  http://www.louisvillemarathon.org/
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Sparkle

I'm learning to play the geetah!

:D :D

(Ok, not so exciting for most of you accomplished musician on here!)

weeniebeenie

QuoteI'm learning to play the geetah!

Awesome!!!! :)
How loud can silence get?

getinthevan

After being scheduling for a flu shot against my will, I dodged the bullet at the 11th hour because I'm on antibiotics right now.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

purvis9876

Fifa 09

My bed

My Ipod

In that order.

On a sadder note, "Current Joys" was off of the first page.  :-/
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

Sparkle

The clocks changed today (UK) so it's just gone 5pm and it's getting dark  :( ... BUT... I'm wrapped up warm on the couch watching Okonokos and it couldn't be a better afternoon  :) :)

getinthevan

I borrowed the first season of Heroes from a friend of mine.  I started yesterday afternoon and I'm now on the 10th episode.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Sparkle

QuoteI borrowed the first season of Heroes from a friend of mine.  I started yesterday afternoon and I'm now on the 10th episode.  

Enjoy! Heroes is awesome  :)

TheBigChicken

QuoteI'm learning to play the geetah!

SWEET
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

purvis9876

QuoteI borrowed the first season of Heroes from a friend of mine.  I started yesterday afternoon and I'm now on the 10th episode.  

Bought the third season of Arrested Development for my roommate the other day; her birthday. I've seen it but don't own it; I'm not even sure if I thought about her while buying it.  ;)
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

TEO

When I turned on the radio this morning "Touch Me" by a little group called the DOORS was playing. Got my mojo working immediately! :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary