Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FACE

no more applications due until january 1

WHICH ESSENTIALLY MEANS THAT THE NEW YEAR IS GOING TO COME THAT MUCH FASTER BECAUSE IT'S IMPENDING MISERY AND THAT MEANS IT'S GONNA CREEP ON ME!!!

getinthevan

WE HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

red

Thanks to some lovely relatives I now have a kitchen table!

kydiddle

I'm calling off 'sick' tomorrow.

I'm will not put on make up or wear uncomfortable shoes and then I will go to Sonic for lunch and watch my Veronica Mars DVDs.

Screw you, menial job.
Cow temperature.

Jon T.

Today is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.   :)

dragonboy

QuoteToday is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.  :)
Congratulations Jon!

"Happily" & "Married" are 2 words that that rarely go together these days so lots of respect to you & your wife.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jon T.

QuoteToday is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.  :)
Congratulations Jon!

"Happily" & "Married" are 2 words that that rarely go together these days so lots of respect to you & your wife.

Thanks Andrew!  That means a lot.  We've been fortunate so far.

aMillionDreams

Congratulations Jon!

I've met the other half and let me tell you, he is a lucky man!  Congrats Jon!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Jon T.

Congratulations Jon!

;D

Thanks brother.  I was thinking about our FFL yesterday.  My money is on you to win it.  Instead of me sending my money through the mail, maybe the first three rounds on me next l'ville show?

aMillionDreams

Congratulations Jon!

;D

Thanks brother.  I was thinking about our FFL yesterday.  My money is on you to win it.  Instead of me sending my money through the mail, maybe the first three rounds on me next l'ville show?

Sounds like a plan.  But first I got to win the thing.  My first move will be to score more than 48 points during the playoffs.  ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteToday is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.   :)

Nice! Congrats man! 8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

red

QuoteToday is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.   :)
Congrats!

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

tomEisenbraun

Happy marriage! Hells yeah!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

As far as my current joys, I have a damn moustache and have gotten all sorts of compliments on it so far. Which is pretty damn encouraging. Not to mention, I feel like a stallion with this thing cantering elegantly across my upper lip.

Not only this, but I'm crushing pretty hard on girls in three different states. Maybe that should be more frustrating than exciting. But seriously, I thought being single was supposed to be a bit scarier than this. I'm having a pretty good time with it! It'll get old when none of it goes anywhere, but this leads me to my next joy...

A week from Sunday, my good friend Caroline is coming down from SC to visit for a few days. I've been intrigued by her since Sophomore year of high school. I'm a senior in college now? We've reconnected and have been phone calling a whole lot lately. I don't know anything about anything, and she's a little hung up on a different, non-moustachioed fellow from Uruguay who just sort of broke her heart at the moment, so hmmm... I don't know where any of this is going, except that she is beautiful, plays flute, violin, guitar, has this beautiful folky aspect to her singing voice, and has this mane of beautiful brown hair and these gorgeous icy blue eyes... Man alive.

Haha, I'm so screwed.

capt. scotty

I know this girl who almost apparently married this dude from brazil

Ive tried multiple times to get that 1st down, but I always gotta punt. She moved not too long ago to Colorado.

Fuck those hispanic dudes...theyre ruining our chances!!  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tomEisenbraun

QuoteI know this girl who almost apparently married this dude from brazil

Ive tried multiple times to get that 1st down, but I always gotta punt. She moved not too long ago to Colorado.

I know! What with their brazen good looks and whatnot. But Marco can't grow this caliber of a 'stache...

mjkoehler

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jon T.

Thanks everyone!  :)

kydiddle

QuoteAs far as my current joys, I have a damn moustache and have gotten all sorts of compliments on it so far. Which is pretty damn encouraging. Not to mention, I feel like a stallion with this thing cantering elegantly across my upper lip.

Not only this, but I'm crushing pretty hard on girls in three different states. Maybe that should be more frustrating than exciting. But seriously, I thought being single was supposed to be a bit scarier than this. I'm having a pretty good time with it! It'll get old when none of it goes anywhere, but this leads me to my next joy...

A week from Sunday, my good friend Caroline is coming down from SC to visit for a few days. I've been intrigued by her since Sophomore year of high school. I'm a senior in college now? We've reconnected and have been phone calling a whole lot lately. I don't know anything about anything, and she's a little hung up on a different, non-moustachioed fellow from Uruguay who just sort of broke her heart at the moment, so hmmm... I don't know where any of this is going, except that she is beautiful, plays flute, violin, guitar, has this beautiful folky aspect to her singing voice, and has this mane of beautiful brown hair and these gorgeous icy blue eyes... Man alive.

Haha, I'm so screwed.

Yeah.

I think Tom's gonna get some.
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

QuoteI know this girl who almost apparently married this dude from brazil

yeah but it's normally fleeting so don't worry. i used to be hooked on this Ecudorian bartender named Paco. it didn't last once. ha ha... eventually the girls always come back to good ol' american boys.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill