Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearass

you go in the pantheon with my weird left handed friends ;D

TGMC421

Quoteyou go in the pantheon with my weird left handed friends ;D

I'm right-handed though.   :-?  My mom is a leftie.

red

tomorrow evening marks the end of eight days work in a row.  as soon as i'm finished my shift i'm immediately hitting one of the many pubs on the street and getting the largest meal my tips from the day can buy (potentially LARGE!) and a litre of wine or pitcher of beer.  can't wait.

also a friend is in town visiting on friday and my landlords have invited me upstairs to the party they're hosting.  

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

FACE

i find otu if i get into college before christmas eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

vespachick

Snow day tomorrow!  Damn! Ive had "Hot/Smog Days" in Cali, but these snow days are so much better!!! Where's my firewood & Makers.... ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

TEO

Two hour delay turned into a day out of school which is good because our field trip to see "A Christmas Carol" would have been canceled and even my little Angels would have been little demons...  ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

Ahh snow days.  So jealous.  I love snow days, wood fires, and Makers.   TEO, when is the boy coming home?  Are you picking him up?   We need to have some beers.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

kydiddle

We're getting pizza delivered here at the building for our lunch.

I am so hungry that my plastic blue paper clips are starting to look like candy. This should be a complaint, but is not as I know my growing hunger with be satisfied by a slice of extra cheese.

Also, tonight marks the end of the semester and begins two weeks of office parties, friend parties, family get togethers, Christmas and ending with My Morning Jacket on New Year's Eve. Right now it's hard to process all that joy.

However, run into me tonight at about 6:15 before my class presentation and you'll probably encounter someone who resembles a wounded grizzly bear.
Cow temperature.

megalicious

thanks for all the kind words, guys. after doing the math, i realized it's actually MORE than a 10k raise!

AWESOME!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Penny Lane

QuoteWe're getting pizza delivered here at the building for our lunch.

I am so hungry that my plastic blue paper clips are starting to look like candy. This should be a complaint, but is not as I know my growing hunger with be satisfied by a slice of extra cheese.

Also, tonight marks the end of the semester and begins two weeks of office parties, friend parties, family get togethers, Christmas and ending with My Morning Jacket on New Year's Eve. Right now it's hard to process all that joy.

However, run into me tonight at about 6:15 before my class presentation and you'll probably encounter someone who resembles a wounded grizzly bear.

i'm in the same boat, after i turn in this take home exam today and finish my exam tomorrow night, i am done-zo and i can focus on MMJ and christmas ;-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

QuoteWe're getting pizza delivered here at the building for our lunch.

i'm in the same boat, after i turn in this take home exam today and finish my exam tomorrow night, i am done-zo and i can focus on MMJ and christmas ;-)

Good luck with finishing all your work.  :)
Cow temperature.

TEO

QuoteAhh snow days.  So jealous.  I love snow days, wood fires, and Makers.   TEO, when is the boy coming home?  Are you picking him up?   We need to have some beers.
He is getting home Saturday late. His gurl has a new ride so that is how they roll. Will let you know when I am heading out so we can meet up again!  :)

TEO

Two hour delay today!  :) They are talking ice storm this evening so we may get out tomorrow, the last day before a two week break. SWEET... :D

TEO

TEO

QuoteAhh snow days.  So jealous.  I love snow days, wood fires, and Makers.   TEO, when is the boy coming home?  Are you picking him up?   We need to have some beers.
He is getting home Saturday late. His gurl has a new ride so that is how they roll. Will let you know when I am heading out so we can meet up again!  :)
Man, I keep looking at that Woodford Reserve bottle, anticipating the moment of loosening that cork!  ;)

aMillionDreams

QuoteCLOSED!!! :)

SOB! We almost had a snow day on Tues but no dice.  This is the longest week ever!  I have a field trip today plus an assembly and a birthday party and then tomorrow is the last day before break so you know it's gonna be crazy!!!  I can make it... I can make it...
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

pawpaw

My wife and I went to another ultrasound on Monday. We're at 33 weeks - this is pretty late in the pregnancy to be having one, so we were able to see our son pretty well formed and ready to go! It was amazing! We saw his little nose and mouth, and his hands. It was just wonderful...and if we weren't anxious as can be before, we DEFINITELY are now...and we still have 7 weeks until our due date!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

tomEisenbraun

QuoteMy wife and I went to another ultrasound on Monday. We're at 33 weeks - this is pretty late in the pregnancy to be having one, so we were able to see our son pretty well formed and ready to go! It was amazing! We saw his little nose and mouth, and his hands. It was just wonderful...and if we weren't anxious as can be before, we DEFINITELY are now...and we still have 7 weeks until our due date!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Good Lord, that's awesome man. Please don't hesitate to post pictures of the new guy when you recover from the initial incredibility of it all!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Penny Lane

QuoteMy wife and I went to another ultrasound on Monday. We're at 33 weeks - this is pretty late in the pregnancy to be having one, so we were able to see our son pretty well formed and ready to go! It was amazing! We saw his little nose and mouth, and his hands. It was just wonderful...and if we weren't anxious as can be before, we DEFINITELY are now...and we still have 7 weeks until our due date!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Good Lord, that's awesome man. Please don't hesitate to post pictures of the new guy when you recover from the initial incredibility of it all!

oh wow! didn't see this before! congrats ;-) having a bbaby. any names picked out?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

pawpaw

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

oh wow! didn't see this before! congrats ;-) having a bbaby. any names picked out?

:) Thanks guys. We do have the name picked out, but we're keeping that a secret until he's born. And as far as pictures go, I'm going to keep baby off the internet...going to give the little guy his privacy and keep him off a public forum  :)

Oh, hey Tom, you'll be glad to know that I'm growing my beard out! I'm at about a week and a half now...it's just starting to look respectable, and it's itchy as hell. I haven't grown it out for several years, but it's definitely beard weather these days. I'll try and get a progress pic up this weekend...dude, there should be a bearded emoticon!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."