Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

QuoteThat's awesome K. Now you should use the money and invite her over for a dinner if she's "available". Or drinks.
your post was tragic for me to read for two reasons: she's married (seemingly every girl i work with is taken) and grocery stores here don't sell liquor of any variety.  woe is me!  but not really, though.

mjkoehler

QuoteThat's awesome K. Now you should use the money and invite her over for a dinner if she's "available". Or drinks.
your post was tragic for me to read for two reasons: she's married (seemingly every girl i work with is taken) and grocery stores here don't sell liquor of any variety.  woe is me!  but not really, though.

Damn and Damn! No liquer at the grocery? That just seems wrong. Maybe she's got an attractive sister with a penchant for Jameson?

Ghosts_on_TV

Damn and Damn! No liquer at the grocery? That just seems wrong. Maybe she's got an attractive sister with a penchant for Jameson?

They don't in PA either. It's pretty dumb, I think.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ManNamedTruth

They don't sell any alcohol in grocery stores here in PA, you have to go to a beer distributor or liquor store.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjkoehler

They don't sell any alcohol in grocery stores here in PA, you have to go to a beer distributor or liquor store.
Well that pretty much sucks ass.

ms. yvon

Quote[size=30]I GOT INTO COLLEGE![/size]
congratulations, face!  happy new year, indeed!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

weeniebeenie

I'm listening to Z and it's Christmas in 4 hours!!!!!!! (Well for me anyway.)
How loud can silence get?

aMillionDreams

In the town where my mom lives they can't sell alcohol in gas stations because it supposedly promotes drunk driving.  Meanwhile, nearly every liquor store in town has a drive-thru window.  But it's the Bible belt so logic is lost on most of those people.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

getinthevan

It was 6 degrees and we had a foot of snow when we left Michigan on Saturday.  During the 4 days we were in Nashville, Michigan got another 2 feet of snow.  When we left Nashville it was 57 degrees.  Aside from the 550 mile drive, I can't wait to get back there.

I also got to bust out the skateboard for the first time in a couple months.  I was so excited!
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

red

tonight i received the single best email sent my way - from my best friend who went abroad the day i moved.  we've had so many great times together and they all came flooding back reading his words.

tomEisenbraun

GetInTheVan, I can't wait to come up to Nashville and hang with you!

I've got a ridiculous "date" tomorrow with the girl from the craigslist ad I posted. She's 29 and has nobody down here, too, so we're hittin' up some Chinese, I think. Should be ridiculous. Seems like a cool person. Probably building some birdhouses tomorrow, too. Hell yes. It'll be a good Christmas.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TEO

There is a HUGE wrapped box waiting for me in the living room... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

what was in it...
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

A 4X3 electric fireplace with mantle and side storage for my new den! It looks GREAT and makes it seem so much homier. Plus, Jake and I have not put anything together for quite a while so that shared experience in and of itself was a gift... :)  

pawpaw

QuoteA 4X3 electric fireplace with mantle and side storage for my new den! It looks GREAT and makes it seem so much homier. Plus, Jake and I have not put anything together for quite a while so that shared experience in and of itself was a gift... :)  

I was guessing it was a pallet of IPA cases...just knowing what I do of you  ;)  ;D

I love reading what you write about your son...I can tell you're a great Dad, Matt...you rule man!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

.Walt

i think i made out pretty well this christmas. got everything i wanted. a nice set of pot and pans, electric skillet, and a new winter jacket!! it was almost like i was 6 again!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

received the most amazing christmas present - a container containing my late grandfather's journals. he passed in 91 and i only have a few memories (all of them incredible) of him.  indescribable.

getinthevan

With the exception of one part, I finished recording bass for our EP today.  One stupid part that I couldn't get because apparently sweep picking on a bass without a pick at 200 bpm was too much for me to handle today.  But I'm really happy with how it's turning out, especially since I've been learning/writing parts as we went along.  I'm really, really excited about being able to start mixing soon.

getinthevan

QuoteGetInTheVan, I can't wait to come up to Nashville and hang with you!

Whether you're moving here or just coming to visit, let me know and we'll get together!

TEO

QuoteA 4X3 electric fireplace with mantle and side storage for my new den! It looks GREAT and makes it seem so much homier. Plus, Jake and I have not put anything together for quite a while so that shared experience in and of itself was a gift... :)  

I was guessing it was a pallet of IPA cases...just knowing what I do of you  ;)  ;D

I love reading what you write about your son...I can tell you're a great Dad, Matt...you rule man!
Thank you fine sir of all sirs! I am sure you will do the same....... :)