Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMillionDreams

Quotea front row ticket for bonnie 'prince' billy is mine!  and i tried curry for the first time - easily one of the best meals i've ever had in my life.  

good start to the day.   :)

That IS a good day.  :)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TEO

QuoteFinally decided to go to the My Brother Benjamin show next weekend in Huntington, WV. They will most certainly bust out a couple of bangin' Jacket covers as well as some GD and some original stuff. I am already getting excited as I MISS MY PEEPS... :)

Nice!  Have a safe trip! :)
Thanks for the blessing My Brother in Jackethood... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

Quotea front row ticket for bonnie 'prince' billy is mine!  and i tried curry for the first time - easily one of the best meals i've ever had in my life.  

good start to the day.   :)

That IS a good day.  :)
Front row?!! Excellent!

Do you know what kind of curry you had (don't say chicken!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteDo you know what kind of curry you had (don't say chicken!)
i was making a point to remember but i've forgotten by now.   :(  it was sweet and peanuty and so delicious.  not chicken, for i'm boring (read: vegetarian).  i'll be going back soon, so i'll let you know for sure.  i also only ordered it medium spicy and it was an inferno, but the good kind.  i like that.  

edit: PANANG!!!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Buckles

Sitting with a gin and tonic at the start of the Australia Day long weekend, 4 day week next week which includes gigs to MMJ, Neil Young/MMJ and Ryan Adams & The Cardinals... things are looking up!  :)

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

megalicious

i love my new job and my new city!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

tomEisenbraun

Quotei love my new job and my new city!

awesome! did we ever get an update on whether or not your station has a live stream online?

ms. yvon

QuoteFinally decided to go to the My Brother Benjamin show next weekend in Huntington, WV.
woo!  have a great time, teo!  give a few hollers from teh peeps on the board!  [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

FACE

yesterday was me and my boyfriend's year anniversary. heh.

red

got ready to head to work for 3 then looked and i don't work till 7.  awesome.  and i won a.c. newman's new album from chromewaves.  

now to watch the new flight of the conchords.  

FACE

only one final left and i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bowl of soup

slowly lifting clouds
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

TEO

QuoteFinally decided to go to the My Brother Benjamin show next weekend in Huntington, WV.
woo!  have a great time, teo!  give a few hollers from teh peeps on the board!  [smiley=beer.gif]
Will do, especially your perv shield (from Jacketfest) Benny boy... :)

tomEisenbraun

Got a date this evenin...

8-)

TEO

QuoteGot a date this evenin...

8-)
Have a good time! Once she sees you and what a genuine guy you are, oh well... ;)

Taterbug

8-)

Good Luck,  this could be the one.   Make sure you wear clean underwear. And scrub your kibbles & bits  ;) :).
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Sassbox

8-)

Your fan club's gonna be way disappointed.
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

pawpaw

Quoteslowly lifting clouds

Hey BOS, it's been awhile.  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

BH

Hey B, any baby updates?  :)  I saw your name posted here on the main page and thought I was going to get some news.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.