Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawpaw

QuoteHey B, any baby updates?  :)  I saw your name posted here on the main page and thought I was going to get some news.

I WISH! ;D Man, that little guy is making us wait...I really can't complain much, the due date is this Sunday, but we're just SO READY! I think I'm antsy right now...I can't imagine how much my wife wants to get things going. Really could be any day though. We just can't wait to meet our son  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TEO

QuoteHey B, any baby updates?  :)  I saw your name posted here on the main page and thought I was going to get some news.

I WISH! ;D Man, that little guy is making us wait...I really can't complain much, the due date is this Sunday, but we're just SO READY! I think I'm antsy right now...I can't imagine how much my wife wants to get things going. Really could be any day though. We just can't wait to meet our son  :)
The exciting thing is seeing him WILL exceed all of your expectations! Good luck to you and your little lady...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Jon T.

The exciting thing is seeing him WILL exceed all of your expectations! Good luck to you and your little lady...

WORD!

mjkoehler

Quoteslowly lifting clouds
hey bud. Hope all is well

mjkoehler

Lets see. I was scheduled to be in trainging all this week for starting at 8Am to 8Pm (Who the fuck schedules shit that late). Well after sitting in theer for 2 hours it was determined I didn't need to be there. I gots my week back! At least now I can actually do my job.

tomEisenbraun

QuoteGot a date this evenin...

8-)

Your fan club's gonna be way disappointed.

maybe not if we wind up collaborating...

8-)

Life is good. :)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

aMillionDreams

Snow Day!

And I updated the tabs site and looked to see how many people have been visiting it.  I've have 50% more visitors a day since EU came out.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

FACE

I'MMMM AAAA SEEECCCONNNNDD SEEMMESTTERR SENIOOORRR!

AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

WORD!

bbill--this sunday!!! hope all goes well. ;-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

pawpaw

WORD!

Thanks everyone  :) This will probably be the only year that I'm (in a very small way) glad that the Raiders aren't in the Super Bowl ;D ...not that there was any chance of that! >:( Go Cardinals!!!

I'm starting to get the feeling that this baby will make us wait well past his due date though...

Penny Lane

WORD!

Thanks everyone  :) This will probably be the only year that I'm (in a very small way) glad that the Raiders aren't in the Super Bowl ;D ...not that there was any chance of that! >:( Go Cardinals!!!

I'm starting to get the feeling that this baby will make us wait well past his due date though...

i thought they didn't let them stay in too much longer than the due date, right? like a few days? in any case GO CARDINALS is right!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bowl of soup

Thanks. Will be soon.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

mjkoehler

Thanks. Will be soon.
a'ight. Let me know if I need to call in Frank Black or Kim.

tomEisenbraun

The fact that I am so very close to done with college and I am never going to miss staying up all night working on a paper.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

getinthevan

On Wednesday I went and saw Anthony Raneri, Matt Pryor, and Dustin Kensrue.  Chris Connelly played too but I'm trying to forget that ever happened.  It was an awesome, awesome show.  

Tomorrow is my last day working third shift.  After nearly 3 years, it's time.

Monday, I start working evenings and then I'm going to see Soilwork.  

Tuesday, I have an interview at the Sommet Center to be a Conversions Crewman.  I'm confident that it will go well.

I've been away from home for a month and I'm not dead, nor am I starving.  That has to mean something, right?  

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

BH

Quote Chris Connelly played too but I'm trying to forget that ever happened.  

The Revolting Cock!?!?!   Was it bad?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

wharf rat

WORD!

i thought they didn't let them stay in too much longer than the due date, right? like a few days? in any case GO CARDINALS is right!

As a Browns fan, yes I admitted it, I can also say GO CARDS!

Bbill, congrats on you and your wife's upcoming arrival.  We have two wonderful boys, 7 and 3, and I can honestly say there is no better major life-changing moment than when we became parents.  Do you have some good tunes lined up for the delivery?  That is, if momma wants tunes. :)

getinthevan

Quote Chris Connelly played too but I'm trying to forget that ever happened.  

The Revolting Cock!?!?!   Was it bad?

The jerk off from Saves The Day.  I don't like his voice, his lyrics or the rhythm in which he delivers them.  He said he was taking requests then refused over half the ones people asked for.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

pawpaw

Thanks wharf rat! Well, Candles and Panties is in the labor room music collection. No Dead though...hadn't thought about including them to tell you the truth, she's not that into them, and the music is really for her. Other than that, some Van Morrison (Veedon Fleece), different classical pieces, a mix of low key dub and reggae, and several ambient albums.