springing forward!

The DARK

Quotespringing forward!

Current complaint for me.
In another time, in another place, in another face

tomEisenbraun

Quotespringing forward!

Just tell me you did not enjoy that extra hour of beautiful sun this evening...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

the sun and moon

I used to kind of hate summer. too many naked people. but I'm starting to miss it. my warm night walks with my dog with the grasshoppers singing and the bugs clicking. oooh god and when it rains! ahh the smell of wet desert sand.

ManNamedTruth

You Enjoy Myself from Hampton night one.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

capt. scotty

QuoteYou Enjoy Myself from Hampton night one.

Havent listened to 3.8.09 yet, but 3.6.09 left me face first in the carpet  :o:D

And 3.7.09 was good, but friday blew it out of the water
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tomEisenbraun

...well there's this girl...  :)

pawpaw

Quote...well there's this girl...  :)

That's great Tom!!! Did you just meet her?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Bumbeli

1 week and you'll write that in the "current complaints" thread  ;)

I happen to have a very good looking civil law professor
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

tomEisenbraun

That's great Tom!!! Did you just meet her?

nahhhh...I've known her for a couple years. We met at Belmont, almost dated but I just don't think it was the right time, and we kind of went different ways. She transferred out of Belmont the next semester, and then I moved down here to UGA the semester following that, with a different girl in tow. This fall, different said girl was not in tow (many, MANY lessons learned from her, though) and I saw this lovely person I had not talked to in far too long, and saw her on the ol' reliable (Facebook chat...) and figured "well, why not?" and there were some definite hints of sparks. Some months later, we've now made our way to staying up past 6am most nights talking on the interline (we live about 4 hours apart), which is maybe not the most romantic thing in the world (definitely not the healthiest!), but it's at least an appropriate speed for the moment. Sharing music (which she makes, and beautifully. if you haven't seen me trying to show the entire world her newest song, go to the A Song Currently Blowing Your Mind thread...) and good conversation and all sorts of wonderful things. I sincerely dig this girl. Sincerely. Nothing official by any means, but definitely a distinct interest on (I'm pretty damn certain) both ends here, and that's all the reassurance I need.

Quite. The. Happy. Very much so.

Bumbeli

Good to hear stuff like that, hope it's working out.
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

The DARK

Quotespringing forward!

Just tell me you did not enjoy that extra hour of beautiful sun this evening...

Well I would have been happier going to bed at 1:30 rather than 2:30... ;)

And keep it up with this girl!

megalicious

i am quitting for real this time. eleven days without a cigarette!
:D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

The DARK

Quotei am quitting for real this time. eleven days without a cigarette!

Keep it up!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

How about a post in here for each day?

ycartrob

Quotei am quitting for real this time. eleven days without a cigarette!

Just keep doubling those 11 days:

11 + 11 = 22
22 + 22 = 44
44 + 44 = 88
88 + 88 = 176
176 + 176 = over 1 year!

megalicious

thanks, guys! the first few days were really rough, but it's getting easier as each day goes by. i finally decided that although smoking helped to calm my easily agitated nerves, it wasn't worth the damage i was doing to my body.

i mean, i make a living by talking on the radio. i don't want to eff that up for the occasional camel light.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Ghostess on TV

I wish I could quit smoking... I don't think I have the will power..  Plus, I like it too much I think..

Soulshine

Quotethanks, guys! the first few days were really rough, but it's getting easier as each day goes by. i finally decided that although smoking helped to calm my easily agitated nerves, it wasn't worth the damage i was doing to my body.

i mean, i make a living by talking on the radio. i don't want to eff that up for the occasional camel light.

Good for you Meg! I know you can do it! I smoked for a long time and it helped me (I thought) to calm down. You will be able to find healthier alternative methods of doing that. Keep up the good work.  :)
Because we're all in this together...

Soulshine

QuoteI wish I could quit smoking... I don't think I have the will power..  Plus, I like it too much I think..

To that I say nay...If you want it bad enough, you can do it! Will power is magical like that.  ;)
Because we're all in this together...

tomEisenbraun