Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FACE

seymour just sneezed on my face

FACE

genes are so weird. i just found a picture of my parents and my brother and i look like both of them and i guess that's what happens but it is so strange.

also they look like the yuppie teens that get killed in every 80's flick.
huh.

capt. scotty

Quotegenes are so weird. i just found a picture of my parents and my brother and i look like both of them and i guess that's what happens but it is so strange.

huh.

;D

That looks like a Polo ad from 1986
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

The DARK

Enjoying some Os Mutantes with my term paper DONE.
In another time, in another place, in another face

ManNamedTruth

Quotegenes are so weird. i just found a picture of my parents and my brother and i look like both of them and i guess that's what happens but it is so strange.

huh.

You're mom kinda looks like Ferris Bueller era Jennifer Grey.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjkoehler

Holy crap she does

wow, it's uncanny.

BH

That's wonderful.  What a cool picture.  I totally see them in you.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

ahhhh sitting in a little French style crepe restaurant with my wife, enjoying a delicious bacon, goat cheese, and tomato crepe and a nice nutella and strawberry crepe, when Rocket Man plays over the stereo. Yes the boy's version. The fact that I was eating delicious crepes was good, then the boys get played on the stereo makes it even better, then my wife leans in and says "I really like this version." "Who is this? This is great. Better then Elton's." YES! Finally she appreciates the beauty that is the Jacket. 8-)

Penny Lane

Quoteahhhh sitting in a little French style crepe restaurant with my wife, enjoying a delicious bacon, goat cheese, and tomato crepe and a nice nutella and strawberry crepe, when Rocket Man plays over the stereo. Yes the boy's version. The fact that I was eating delicious crepes was good, then the boys get played on the stereo makes it even better, then my wife leans in and says "I really like this version." "Who is this? This is great. Better then Elton's." YES! Finally she appreciates the beauty that is the Jacket. 8-)

feel good story :-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ghostess on TV

Leaving for vacation in 14 hours!

pawpaw

My wife and son picked me up from work at lunch today and we went and had a picnic! It's such a nice day, and our little guy had his first picnic! Back at work now, but it was such a nice mid-day break.  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

QuoteMy wife and son picked me up from work at lunch today and we went and had a picnic! It's such a nice day, and our little guy had his first picnic! Back at work now, but it was such a nice mid-day break.  :)

wow, hes growing up fast - hes already driving?! does he have what Robin Williams had in Jack?  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghostess on TV

QuoteMy wife and son picked me up from work at lunch today and we went and had a picnic! It's such a nice day, and our little guy had his first picnic! Back at work now, but it was such a nice mid-day break.  :)

wow, hes growing up fast - hes already driving?! does he have what Robin Williams had in Jack?  ;)

The disease is called The Werner Syndrome.   ;)

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

Leaving on an adventure the second this is posted...

From there, who can tell...

:)

red

QuoteLeaving on an adventure the second this is posted...

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

tomEisenbraun

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

[size=20]AND YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!![/size]

There is no emoticon for what has just happened!!!!

TEO

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

[size=20]AND YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!![/size]

There is no emoticon for what has just happened!!!!
How could she resist you?  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Bumbeli

After a lot of thinking about wether to buy it or not, I'm finally getting  this
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/3518419528/ref=s9_sims_c5_s1_p14_t1?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1G6XG4P8435VXDDM21D6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375193&pf_rd_i=301128.
Usually I'm very quick on buying books, but this one is quite expensive, especially as it's march and I have to buy shitloads of new law/philosophy books for university and most of them are very expensive.
So I am really looking forward to this one
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]