Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

Spent a wonderful Easter afternoon with the most beautiful girl, and I am still thoroughly astounded to find her as head over heels for me as I am for her. The fact that this only keeps growing is nothing but a joy in the complete sense of the word.

Most certainly hope things have been as wonderful for you and yours...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TEO

QuoteSpent a wonderful Easter afternoon with the most beautiful girl, and I am still thoroughly astounded to find her as head over heels for me as I am for her. The fact that this only keeps growing is nothing but a joy in the complete sense of the word.

Most certainly hope things have been as wonderful for you and yours...
Good things come to good people... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

Two hour delay!  :)

TEO

I found out yesterday how much paying college tuition helps on your taxes!!! :)

aMillionDreams

I must start with a confession: I was in three fantasy basketball leagues this year.

I won all three (regular season and post season)!   :D
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

LizKing531

QuoteWell, my wife and I are heading to the title company this afternoon to sign our lives away...we're buying our first house!!!

Congrats, bbill!  Now that you own the place, just beware of the to-do list that never dies.  Seriously, we've owned two homes.  When we sold the first, my list had about 5 times more things on it than when I started it!  Knock off a thing or two, and it's about that time you have a few new ideas so you add 2 or 3 more things to the list.  On and on it goes.  It's fun to cross them off, but really, beware the list that never ends. :)

.. My Name is Earl  ....?

LizKing531

Had a great dinner last night with really good company.  Good vibes around today.  Having a good day!

:)

FACE

i'm going to puerto rico with the jazz ensemble for 5 days next week.

tomEisenbraun

Quite awesome, Jenny!

I head to Nashville tomorrow to help a good friend celebrate his wedding vows! Hell yeah!

Also, my cat came home. :)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

weeniebeenie

Quotei'm going to puerto rico with the jazz ensemble for 5 days next week.
Wow, that sounds pretty cool.
How loud can silence get?

megalicious

i love my new job! my life right now = awesome.
8-)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

wharf rat

Knowing that my older son is not shy about getting up on stage in front of a theater full of folks he does not know.  This is from a Jabali Afrika show, a group originating from Eastern Kenya that came to Athens as part of the Black Student Cultural Programming Board activities.  Just one reason why it is so nice to live in a college town.

Leontheslut

Current Joy: Skipping work to party in the early afternoon, with good food, drink and people! 8-)
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

QuoteCurrent Joy: Skipping work to party in the early afternoon, with good food, drink and people! 8-)

because you know you need to be completely wasted to watch the Flyers go down to the Pens again.

woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

It's gonna be 'bout 90 degrees here today  8-)
Beer [smiley=beer.gif] BBQ  :) and my [smiley=engel017.gif]Baby [smiley=evil.gif]
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Janet

definitely  [smiley=evil.gif]

now get s'more charcoal...

pawpaw

HEY you two! HOW NICE WAS IT THIS PAST WEEKEND??? We moved on Friday, and were working hard all weekend, but I DID get to finally set up my barbeque...WE NOW HAVE A YARD!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am to be in our new place.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Vadie Stark

QuoteHEY you two! HOW NICE WAS IT THIS PAST WEEKEND??? We moved on Friday, and were working hard all weekend, but I DID get to finally set up my barbeque...WE NOW HAVE A YARD!!!!

Gotta love this sunny summer weather! What was it 88 in SF yesterday, wow! Say homeowner, what part of town did you move to? do you have a dog for that yard? going to any Cat's games? Is it true FF blows?  will mmj tour?

pawpaw

QuoteHEY you two! HOW NICE WAS IT THIS PAST WEEKEND??? We moved on Friday, and were working hard all weekend, but I DID get to finally set up my barbeque...WE NOW HAVE A YARD!!!!

Gotta love this sunny summer weather! What was it 88 in SF yesterday, wow! Say homeowner, what part of town did you move to? do you have a dog for that yard? going to any Cat's games? Is it true FF blows?  will mmj tour?

We moved to the Arden Park part of town...quiet, older 'hood. No dog yet, probably not for a year or two...we're going to get used to the other little creature we have first. Cats games...not sure for this season, but probably...just a lot of other stuff going on this summer. Maybe I'll skip work some afternoon and meet you down at the park! What's FF??? MMJ will tour...not sure when. ;)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Vadie Stark

We moved to the Arden Park part of town...quiet, older 'hood. No dog yet, probably not for a year or two...we're going to get used to the other little creature we have first. Cats games...not sure for this season, but probably...just a lot of other stuff going on this summer. Maybe I'll skip work some afternoon and meet you down at the park! What's FF??? MMJ will tour...not sure when. ;)

Hey it's nice over there cool 8-) A game sounds cool let me know I have tickets to all day games. 3rd base line by Cat's dugout :)

FF=Fleet Foxes. what do you think?