Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

mother. of. god.

that's.

did i hear something about chocolate-covered, peanut-butter-filled pretzels?

we don't have this flavour in canada.

ManNamedTruth

mother. of. god.

that's.

did i hear something about chocolate-covered, peanut-butter-filled pretzels?

we don't have this flavour in canada.
ha thats good i was actually gonna ask you about this, you seem to be quite the ice cream connoisseur.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

SMc55

Quote Plus, the boss already advised that I get a haircut, which isn't happening.   :)
I should think not. What a bloomin' cheek. Good luck in the new job red. I hope you enjoy it.

SMc55

That's my current joy, looking forward to Hawaii - 3 WEEKS YESTERDAY!!!
Hawaii! Wow! Have a great time Andrew!!!

MMJ_fanatic

A fresh pot of coffee 8)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteA fresh pot of coffee 8)

man, the coffee here at work tastes like it was made fourteen hours ago and mixed with asphalt, potting soil, and used toilet paper, or maybe squirrel shit.  nasty!

which reminds me, time to make another pot!  ::)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

man, the coffee here at work tastes like it was made fourteen hours ago and mixed with asphalt, potting soil, and used toilet paper, or maybe squirrel shit.  nasty!

which reminds me, time to make another pot!  ::)

this is an example of my current joy:  john's descriptions of anything and everything.  keep 'em comin'.   :D

bug

I am currently joyful about the fact that in a few hours I should have a new nephew!   ;D  Hurry on up and get here so Aunty Bug can spoil you rotten little buddy!
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

BH

QuoteI am currently joyful about the fact that in a few hours I should have a new nephew!   ;D  Hurry on up and get here so Aunty Bug can spoil you rotten little buddy!

Congrats!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

I am joyful about this weather forecast for Nashville:

Thursday: A slight chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 35 by 10am, then falling to around 25 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 16. West wind around 5 mph becoming south.

Now lets get half a foot of snow and add some bliss to this joy!

megisnotreal

The three things in this photo.

BH

Man I used to love chocolate and camels......mmmm  good.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

FarmerYoda

guhrooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssss.
i've never smoked a ciggarette beeeeefooooooreeeeeee
guhroooooooossssssssssssssssssssssss.

MMJ_fanatic

gettin' outta work!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ali

yay one more hour of work then off til monday - with band of horses, augie march, noel gallagher & lots more in between!!!!

8)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ManNamedTruth

QuoteThe three things in this photo.

I bought one of those stickers at the show along with the hoodie, but I was distracted by something I guess and set it back down on the merch table. I didn't realize til like an hour or so later that I left it there. So is there anyway anyone can mail me one??
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

Christmas tree lights, good beer, good wine, jack & coke, B52s, Bing, Nat, Dean, & my wife (er...in reverse order, obviously!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bug

The little BB was born this morning at 4:21am, he was 9 pounds and 2 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long, his name is Caleb Douglas.  I had to leave at 9:15 last night because I had my niece with me and she had school in the morning.  Anyway, I haven't seen him yet but mom says he has a full head of hair :D and I'm going to go see him today after work!  YAY!
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

peanut butter puddin surprise

this is an example of my current joy:  john's descriptions of anything and everything.  keep 'em comin'.   :D

The board is my security blanket, a warm, fuzzy and snuggly crutch I rely on for moral and spiritual support.  That, and if it had a smell, it would reek of weed, spilled bourbon, and the collective breath of everyone on here.  Which wouldn't be too bad.  ;)

oh and congrats to Bug on her new nephew!  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Dee.

Yeah, congrats, Bug. :)

I'm currently smilin' because I have masterfully finished a class that was driving me a little crazy. Ho ho ho, let's go.  :)