Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMillionDreams

QuoteThe Autumn colors are beginning. Looking forward to some long drives listening to my favorite music.

Here! Here!  It's a bout time for a hike!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

megalicious

QuoteThe Autumn colors are beginning. Looking forward to some long drives listening to my favorite music.

that's the plan for this weekend. fall foliage + mc nature reserves = awesome. i'm looking forward to the milder ky temps, too. it's been about 85 here, and i can't wait for those 65 degree days. october really is the best time of the year.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Soulshine

I'm off to Carbondale for Homecoming weekend. The foliage in and around Shawnee Nat'l Forest is amazing. One of these years I'm going to drive up to New England....(I keep saying that, it needs to be done.) I'm very excited for the weekend.  :P
Because we're all in this together...

Sparkle

Saw a JJ lookalike this evening... told him he had a great beard. He liked it.

mjkoehler

Soulshine

I'm going to see David Sedaris tonight

Penny Lane

QuoteI'm going to see David Sedaris tonight

i love his books!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

My boy's 11th today and we're going to a Teppanyaki restaurant tonight. Better get a flaming volcano and some saki

megalicious

QuoteMy boy's 11th today and we're going to a Teppanyaki restaurant tonight. Better get a flaming volcano and some saki

When I visited my mom last weekend, she took me to a Teppanyaki place. It was soooo good.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Hawkeye

that's the plan for this weekend. fall foliage + mc nature reserves = awesome. i'm looking forward to the milder ky temps, too. it's been about 85 here, and i can't wait for those 65 degree days. october really is the best time of the year.

It's been 85 in Kentucky?!!  I don't really pay much attention to national weather news.  For some reason I thought it was colder than usual everywhere.  It's been freezing here in Iowa.  It snowed last Saturday.  I've had to scrape my car windows already.  I hate it.  We went straight from summer to 30 degree weather.  I hear it's supposed to get up to 65 though this weekend.  Can't wait!
We could.

ALady

Have SO much fun, Soulshine!!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjkoehler

QuoteMy boy's 11th today and we're going to a Teppanyaki restaurant tonight. Better get a flaming volcano and some saki

When I visited my mom last weekend, she took me to a Teppanyaki place. It was soooo good.
SAKI!!!!

Soulshine

Have SO much fun, Soulshine!!   :)

I will my friend. I'll report back!

Soulshine

[size=16]THE SUN JUST CAME OUT FOR THE 1ST TIME IN DAAAAYYYYYSSS!  :D[/size]

Sparkle

Quote[size=16]THE SUN JUST CAME OUT FOR THE 1ST TIME IN DAAAAYYYYYSSS!  :D[/size]

Nothing like a little sunshine to lift your mood... enjoy it Soulshine :) I need to move somewhere warmer...

Soulshine

Quote[size=16]THE SUN JUST CAME OUT FOR THE 1ST TIME IN DAAAAYYYYYSSS!  :D[/size]

Nothing like a little sunshine to lift your mood... enjoy it Soulshine :) I need to move somewhere warmer...

Me too, lets go!

Sparkle

Me too, lets go!

Where are you living? I'm in the UK but from South Africa so it would make sense for me to quit complaining and move back home I guess!

Soulshine

Me too, lets go!

Where are you living? I'm in the UK but from South Africa so it would make sense for me to quit complaining and move back home I guess!

I live in the U.S. Illinois to be exact, but I'll go anywhere. I'm a ramblin woman.

Penny Lane

finished the marathon in 4 hours and 1 min...not too sore except for some slight ankle swelling..i was happy L Dog was there to support me, he had never seen one before... the weather was a little too cold but sunny so i can't complain. i'm just glad it's over with until next year. :-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

Quotefinished the marathon in 4 hours and 1 min...not too sore except for some slight ankle swelling..i was happy L Dog was there to support me, he had never seen one before... the weather was a little too cold but sunny so i can't complain. i'm just glad it's over with until next year. :-)
Awesome! Great time too