Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

QuoteGot a very colorful and creative hand made Christmas card from my old buddy cola... :)

awwww...how is he doing? i owe him for introducing me to Chris Bell and Big Star..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

QuoteGot a very colorful and creative hand made Christmas card from my old buddy cola... :)
Same here! Where has our beloved chicken farmer gone too?

mjkoehler

New Super Mario Bros for Wii. This game is beyond insane. Great mix of NES SMB 1 and 3, SNES Mario World and Yoshi's Island with a smattering of Wii's Mario Galaxy. And the old skool sound effects and music are bad ass.

BH

Quotetomorrow is friday. :'( <--tears of joy

I hope you're carrying an alligator skin bag on Sunday morning meg!

i second this emotion

Bag, shoes, belt and wallet!   [smiley=beer.gif]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megalicious

Quotetomorrow is friday. :'( <--tears of joy

I hope you're carrying an alligator skin bag on Sunday morning meg!

i second this emotion

Bag, shoes, belt and wallet!   [smiley=beer.gif]

Word. Not even Lundquist and Danielson could ruin it for me. This is pretty hilarious, given all the mistakes these two made calling THE biggest game of the year:
http://deadspin.com/5420007/verne-and-garys-not+so+excellent-adventure

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

megalicious

i'm going to be featured in an important trade publication!

woot. go me.
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

AMightyCaporal

Quotei'm going to be featured in an important trade publication!

woot. go me.
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

GO YOU!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

mjkoehler

woot. go me.
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
score

megalicious

thanks, guys!
:)

Soulshine

I terminated my contract at work. I am excited and hopeful about what this next chapter of my life holds.
Because we're all in this together...

Sparkle

Wow, that is really exciting Soulshine - congrats! Gotta say I'm pretty envious. Do you have something else lined up? Good luck!!

.Walt

woot. go me.
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Congrats Meg, Popular Mechanics?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

QuoteI terminated my contract at work. I am excited and hopeful about what this next chapter of my life holds.

Good for you! and good luck!

But did you make a scene?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuBRk6tjiUQ[/media]

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI terminated my contract at work. I am excited and hopeful about what this next chapter of my life holds.

Good for you! and good luck!

But did you make a scene?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuBRk6tjiUQ[/media]

haha even before I followed the link to that video I was thinking about the scene in half baked where he parodies jerry maguire
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ALady

woot. go me.
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Yay!   :)

Brave and amazing.  So proud to know you.  Go get 'em!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Soulshine

Wow! Thanks everyone...it means so much.

I have nothing lined up, but I've been job searching consistently. I have a lot of options as far as places to go and couches to crash on while I look. There is no doubt things will work out.

You have NO IDEA how many times I dreamt the "scarface" scene!!!!! :D except at the end of my daydream I ran down the hallway and ninja kicked the door open when I left. I couldn't  destroy everything I've done professionally over the past 3 1/2 years so I walked out with my head up and proud.

Soulshine

woot. go me.
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Good for you Meg! I hope you will share it with us!

TEO

First real taste of winter. I think I will put on my new cheetah print snuggie and sit in my MMJ hangtime room by my electric fireplace... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Soulshine

QuoteFirst real taste of winter. I think I will put on my new [highlight]cheetah print snuggie[/highlight] and sit in my MMJ hangtime room by my electric fireplace... :)

;D

And I can envision this in my head! Any chance you'll have a Makers Mark in your hand? It IS friggin cold...enjoy the snuggie and fire!

.Walt

QuoteFirst real taste of winter. I think I will put on my new [highlight]cheetah print snuggie[/highlight] and sit in my MMJ hangtime room by my electric fireplace... :)

;D

And I can envision this in my head! Any chance you'll have a Makers Mark in your hand? It IS friggin cold...enjoy the snuggie and fire!

;D Nice snuggie reference TEO! And nice upgrade with the ninja kick Soulshine!

Winter is here. It's been uncharacteristically warm here until recently. I think we got around 6inches of snow, and maybe some more on the way.

[smiley=thumbdown.gif]