Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteIf I get it I will be. Resume work time this weekend and I need to schmooze (more) with some peeps.

Good luck man!!! Once you get out...lights are brighter, things are clearer and life is awesome again. Please keep us posted. I will be thinking good thoughts for you...you can do it!

also, we are really sick of hearing you bitch about your TPS reports. i hope you get this job for my own sake  :P
It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech Purina ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob Penny: I have eight Six different bosses right now.

kydiddle

The possibility that I will see My Morning Jacket in the next year fills me with such warmth that I want to give away all my belongings to people less fortunate, hug everyone I see and tap dance instead of walking everywhere I go.

Overflowing with excitement just at the thought of what 2010 might bring.
Cow temperature.

Ruckus

QuoteIf I get it I will be. Resume work time this weekend and I need to schmooze (more) with some peeps.

Good luck man!!! Once you get out...lights are brighter, things are clearer and life is awesome again. Please keep us posted. I will be thinking good thoughts for you...you can do it!

also, we are really sick of hearing you bitch about your TPS reports. i hope you get this job for my own sake  :P
It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech Purina ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob Penny: I have eight Six different bosses right now.
;D ;D ;D

Good luck MJK!  Fuck Penetrode anyways!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

QuoteThe possibility that I will see My Morning Jacket in the next year fills me with such warmth that I want to give away all my belongings to people less fortunate, hug everyone I see and tap dance instead of walking everywhere I go.

i hope so! 2009 kind of kicked my a**  ;) >:(
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

Done with finals tomorrow...going with my class for a bar tour in State College. First time I'll be back in Happy Valley in 2 and a half years.

Should be good times  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

QuoteThe possibility that I will see My Morning Jacket in the next year fills me with such warmth that I want to give away all my belongings to people less fortunate, hug everyone I see and tap dance instead of walking everywhere I go.

;D  I love it, Ky!   ;D  I agree, I'm suddenly filled a feeling not unlike the excitement and anticipation of Christmas Eve....it's a feeling like....well, let's call it "Jacket Eve".   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

kydiddle

2010 is going to be a great year, Penny! :)

Jacket Eve! I love it.  ;D
Cow temperature.

megalicious

tomorrow night is our company xmas party... with an open bar.

and friday, i leave for a mini-vacation... going to ky for four days!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sassbox

Looks like 2010 might be your year to kick back!  ;)
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Penny Lane

sounds good to me  ;) gotta "keep swimming" (Finding Nemo)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Soulshine

sounds good to me  ;) gotta "keep swimming" (Finding Nemo)

2010 is going to kick so much arse I can barely contain myself. It is going to be great for all of us....I can just FEEL it! Sending love and some tap dancing moves to all of you.... :-*

A few things we can look forward to:
-better jobs (or improvements at the ones you're at)
-better relationships (no more douchey dudes or dudettes in our lives)
-Bonnaroo (our Jacketland) and other festies
-Great shows
and finally....drum rollllllllllllllll-
-MMJ tour and meeting forum members we have not yet met.

Ky-I'm going to tap dance in front of you before we hug.
Because we're all in this together...

TEO

My 21 year old MIZZOU baby boy made it home last evening for a 3 week stay!  :) (we stayed up until 3:30 watching Office, goofing around on the computer, and most importantly really enjoying each other's company)  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

QuoteMy 21 year old MIZZOU baby boy made it home last evening for a 3 week stay!  :) (we stayed up until 3:30 watching Office, goofing around on the computer, and most importantly really enjoying each other's company)  :)
7 short years and I'll be you.

TEO

Glad to see your boy is picking MIZZOU over N!  ;)

mjkoehler

QuoteGlad to see your boy is picking MIZZOU over N!  ;)
Uhhh, no.

BH

QuoteGlad to see your boy is picking MIZZOU over N!  ;)
Uhhh, no.

Yeah!  Ha!   ;D  Well played TEO.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

2 feet of snow means that I snagged field level tix for Ravens/Bears for half face value just now.  Walkin to the stadium tomorrow!

TEO

Football played out in evil elements as it is meant to be. Have a good time Ruck, wish I could strap on all of my ski gear and join you!  :)

Ruckus

QuoteFootball played out in evil elements as it is meant to be. Have a good time Ruck, wish I could strap on all of my ski gear and join you!  :)

Thanks Teo!  Its should be fun.  Problem is I will be the lone Bears fan sitting amongs wasted Baltimorons with ready access to snowballs.  Ohhh boy...this is gonna be good. ;D

Sparkle

Catching up with old friends, making new ones and only 2 and a half days of work to get through this week :)