Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Got a sixer of Torp as an early present today from a co worker... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

pawpaw

QuoteGot a sixer of Torp as an early present today from a co worker... :)

Does Sierra Nevada distribute (the seasonal, Winter released) Celebration Ale out in your neck of the woods? If so, go pick up a 6er, I have a feeling you'll really like it.  ;)

Hey, Merry Christmas to you and your family Matt!!!  :)  [smiley=beer.gif]
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TEO

Yeah, I think it comes in a red pack and I will pick it up on your suggestion alone. Thanks for the well wishes, just got 2 weeks off of work today!!!   :)  Take care of that new little bundle of joy for me... :)

capt. scotty

So if I had to choose between Torpedo and Celebration Ale, which is the way to go?

I know as a hophead I'll like Torpedo, but I have no idea what to expect with the Celebration Ale. Pennsylvania sucks in that unless I somehow luck out and find a bar with either of them, Id have to spend 32-35$ on an entire case
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

pawpaw

QuoteYeah, I think it comes in a red pack and I will pick it up on your suggestion alone. Thanks for the well wishes, just got 2 weeks off of work today!!!   :)  Take care of that new little bundle of joy for me... :)

Man, he's almost a year old (in Feburary)...unbelievable.

And he's definitely a Current Joy of mine.  :) Here's one from a trip to the Christmas Tree farm:

Oh, and here's what the brew looks like off the shelf:

pawpaw

QuoteSo if I had to choose between Torpedo and Celebration Ale, which is the way to go?

I know as a hophead I'll like Torpedo, but I have no idea what to expect with the Celebration Ale. Pennsylvania sucks in that unless I somehow luck out and find a bar with either of them, Id have to spend 32-35$ on an entire case

I think Torpedo is a better beer, but not by much, and it's available all year. Celebration is hoppy too, def an IPA style beer. It's great! Try it out!  [smiley=beer.gif]

Soulshine

QuoteYeah, I think it comes in a red pack and I will pick it up on your suggestion alone. Thanks for the well wishes, just got 2 weeks off of work today!!!   :)  Take care of that new little bundle of joy for me... :)

And he's definitely a Current Joy of mine.  :) Here's one from a trip to the Christmas Tree farm:

bbill...what a pic!!!! Such a happy little man! Thank you for sharing.
Because we're all in this together...

BH

that is effin' beautiful.   (You and your boy, not the beer.  Although the beer looks pretty damn good too.)  My boy turns three in March.  He's awesome.  A piece of work.  But awesome.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

pawpaw

Thanks guys...I'm a pretty proud papa. It's pretty easy to be though, our son is wonderful. 2009 has been a really unsettling, tiring and amazing year. Best year of my life (so far).

capt. scotty

Great pic!! little guy is getting big. He's almost as tall as though those Xmas trees  ;D

Hmm....for some reason I didnt think Torpedo was all year since I only noticed it in the last few months or so. I guess Celebration it is! (hopefully on the Pops' dime).
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dragonboy

Great pic Bbill!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Nice Bill. Nice!

ALady

Fantastic pic, bbill.  I awwwhhhhhh'ed out loud.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ruckus

Great pic BB!  I know I should be ooohing (which I am) over little J but you look pretty darn good yourself I might say. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

Watched the Okonokos DVD in its entirety for the first time in a year tonight!  Man it had been a while.

Moments of chills

1.  Hand claps end of The Way He Sings
2.  End of Mahgeetah
3.  All of Dondante

and everything else
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

TEO

AWESOME PIC! The math is easy on that one, happy child=great parenting.  :)

pawpaw

QuoteGreat pic BB!  I know I should be ooohing (which I am) over little J but you look pretty darn good yourself I might say. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

That's just the way I roll.  8-) The kid's more like an accessory than anything.  ;D

Shucks, thanks Ruckus... :-*  ;D

mjkoehler

Thankful that the 'Lou didn't get any of this horrid snow the rest of the midwest seems to have gotten.

TEO

Keurig Coffee Maker, Bean Polar Plus slipper socks, Harold and Kumar escape from G-Bay, new COLTS apparel for the game tomorrow, a bangin' new outfit, and being around family for food and drink. Santa was good this year... :)

mjkoehler

QuoteKeurig Coffee Maker
Nice...They do make a good cuppa Joe don't they. Make sure you pick up one of these bad boys to go with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-K-Cup-Reusable-Coffee-Filter/dp/B000DLB2FI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1261833974&sr=8-5