Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassbox

Scored presale tix to Wilco at The Wellmont...at which I will be accompanied by the lovely Pennylane.  :)
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteScored presale tix to Wilco at The Wellmont...at which I will be accompanied by the lovely Pennylane.  :)

Damn yo! Already?
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Sassbox

They released a second batch of NJ & NH presale tix today. I believe the regular sale starts tomorrow, but I'm not positive.

Still need to pick up tix for Philly (Ghost, you going?) and Bethesda (at Strathmore, a small and fantastic setting).

Yay!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

AMightyCaporal

Yea i'm waiting until tomorrow- the fiancee still needs to decide if she wants to go or not.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

vespachick

QuoteScored presale tix to Wilco at The Wellmont...at which I will be accompanied by the lovely Pennylane.  :)

Does it reveal that I spend too much on time on fb to say that when I saw this I was looking for the "Like" button.   :-[ ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteThey released a second batch of NJ & NH presale tix today. I believe the regular sale starts tomorrow, but I'm not positive.

Still need to pick up tix for Philly (Ghost, you going?) and Bethesda (at Strathmore, a small and fantastic setting).

Yay!

We were thinking about going to the Philly or bethseda show (my good friend lives in Savage, MD), but then I saw they were playing in Scranton (!), so I'm going to that show. Tiny, awesome venue!
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

aMillionDreams

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

Leaving in roughly an hour for Florida, not that it's much warmer there right now but it will be. Van is packed, kids still do NOT know and want know until we get in the van. THey think we're doing a day to visit cool things in the city. HA I love their gullibility. I'll be gone for 10 days. I'll pop in periodically at night after we've worn the kiddos out.

Be good kids.

Sparkle

dragonboy

Have a great time Mike! Make sure you take lots of pics - I need one of you with Chip & Dale  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

QuoteSNOW DAY!!!

Come on over so we can drink IPA's and make each other laugh!!! ;D
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Ruckus

QuoteLeaving in roughly an hour for Florida, not that it's much warmer there right now but it will be. Van is packed, kids still do NOT know and want know until we get in the van. THey think we're doing a day to visit cool things in the city. HA I love their gullibility. I'll be gone for 10 days. I'll pop in periodically at night after we've worn the kiddos out.

Be good kids.

Man, I wish someone would surprise me this morning like that.  Something like, "Hey Rob, get in the car.  I got you an extra ticket to see the Jets in Cinci.  We're leaving right now!"

Have fun and don't get caught sneaking booze onto Mr Toad's Wild Ride ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

aMillionDreams

QuoteSNOW DAY!!!

Come on over so we can drink IPA's and make each other laugh!!! ;D

Cheers, brother!  [smiley=beer.gif]
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Soulshine

QuoteLeaving in roughly an hour for Florida, not that it's much warmer there right now but it will be. Van is packed, kids still do NOT know and want know until we get in the van. THey think we're doing a day to visit cool things in the city. HA I love their gullibility. I'll be gone for 10 days. I'll pop in periodically at night after we've worn the kiddos out.

Be good kids.

Have a blasty! (enjoy the warm temps!)  :)
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

Have SO much fun, mjkfamily!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

TEO

One of my best friends from work just brought us Chinese food for dinner. Times of duress bring out the true fiber and character of people... :)  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

Tanks all. Made it to Lake City, FL before we had to stop as I was getting tired and my back and ass were really starting to ache. Who knew just sittin around was so painful.

dragonboy

:) :) :) :) :) Getting a package (& a surprise present!) from a friend  :) :) :) :) :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

QuoteTanks all. Made it to Lake City, FL before we had to stop as I was getting tired and my back and ass were really starting to ache. Who knew just sittin around was so painful.

Tell Minnie I haven't forgot about "the thing" that happened and I'll make it up to her soon.   She'll know what I mean.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.