Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteTanks all. Made it to Lake City, FL before we had to stop as I was getting tired and my back and ass were really starting to ache. Who knew just sittin around was so painful.

Tell Minnie I haven't forgot about "the thing" that happened and I'll make it up to her soon.   She'll know what I mean.
I'll have to be sure to tell her that, after I leave the Princesses alone.

mjkoehler

Quote:) :) :) :) :) Getting a package (& a surprise present!) from a friend  :) :) :) :) :)
What ya get?

Sparkle

Quote:) :) :) :) :) Getting a package (& a surprise present!) from a friend  :) :) :) :) :)
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] :)

TheBigChicken

QuoteLeaving in roughly an hour for Florida, not that it's much warmer there right now but it will be. Van is packed, kids still do NOT know and want know until we get in the van. THey think we're doing a day to visit cool things in the city. HA I love their gullibility. I'll be gone for 10 days. I'll pop in periodically at night after we've worn the kiddos out.

Be good kids.

Have a blasty! (enjoy the warm temps!)  :)
enjoy the warm temps....yeah it's a balmy 38 degrees in Tampa today...and I love it ....damn I miss the cold weather :-[
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

dim sum in chinatown  :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Murph

Jets win, Pats lose.

Crispy

I have a job interview in Greeley, CO next Monday! I could be moving back there very soon, and during ski season even!  :D :D :D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

QuoteI have a job interview in Greeley, CO next Monday! I could be moving back there very soon, and during ski season even!  :D :D :D

dammit, not before we meet in memphis for a MMJ show!!!

(Seriously though, good luck!)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

AMightyCaporal

Moved into the apartment with my fiancee, its been surreal and exciting.  Its weird to think that I will more likely than not never live at my old house ever again.  That thought is sort of scary, its weird feeling like oh wow, I'm kind of a real adult now. But its so so so exciting to finally be living with the girl I love.  We put up all my concert posters last night (MMJ from Philly, MoF from NYC, JJ Obama Benefit, Wilco from Dutchess Stadium, and an Uhh Yeah Dude poster from the live Brooklyn show is hanging over our toilet  :) )
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Crispy

QuoteI have a job interview in Greeley, CO next Monday! I could be moving back there very soon, and during ski season even!  :D :D :D

Hey, just because I'd be in Colorado wouldn't mean I'd stop taking ridiculously long MMJ road trips! I'll see you in Memphis if, I mean, when that show happens.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Soulshine

Hey, just because I'd be in Colorado wouldn't mean I'd stop taking ridiculously long MMJ road trips! I'll see you in Memphis if, I mean, when that show happens.

Good luck CrispYY and be sure to keep me posted...neighbor!  ;)
Oh and I'm an awesome road tripping buddy if you need one......
Because we're all in this together...

Crispy

Good luck CrispYY and be sure to keep me posted...neighbor!  ;)
Oh and I'm an awesome road tripping buddy if you need one......
I will, neighbor (hopefully)! If I move back, you can bet that I'll be over in Boulder plenty to see whatever shows are happening. And you will be welcome to join any future road trip!

Penny Lane

QuoteMoved into the apartment with my fiancee, its been surreal and exciting.  Its weird to think that I will more likely than not never live at my old house ever again.  That thought is sort of scary, its weird feeling like oh wow, I'm kind of a real adult now. But its so so so exciting to finally be living with the girl I love.  We put up all my concert posters last night (MMJ from Philly, MoF from NYC, JJ Obama Benefit, Wilco from Dutchess Stadium, and an Uhh Yeah Dude poster from the live Brooklyn show is hanging over our toilet  :) )

congrats, cap! sounds really great... :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

AMightyCaporal

QuoteMoved into the apartment with my fiancee, its been surreal and exciting.  Its weird to think that I will more likely than not never live at my old house ever again.  That thought is sort of scary, its weird feeling like oh wow, I'm kind of a real adult now. But its so so so exciting to finally be living with the girl I love.  We put up all my concert posters last night (MMJ from Philly, MoF from NYC, JJ Obama Benefit, Wilco from Dutchess Stadium, and an Uhh Yeah Dude poster from the live Brooklyn show is hanging over our toilet  :) )

congrats, cap! sounds really great... :)

uh-purrchiated Ma'am
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

dragonboy

New homes, new jobs (hopefully!) Good luck guys  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Finally warmed up here in FL. It was 65 according to the thermometer on the car when we came back to the hotel for a few hour break.

dragonboy

QuoteFinally warmed up here in FL. It was 65 according to the thermometer on the car when we came back to the hotel for a few hour break.
Yeah I should imagine hanging out with Mickey & his crew can be hard work  ;)

Say, did Donald really get fat? I read that on WWTDD...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteFinally warmed up here in FL. It was 65 according to the thermometer on the car when we came back to the hotel for a few hour break.
Yeah I should imagine hanging out with Mickey & his crew can be hard work  ;)

Say, did Donald really get fat? I read that on WWTDD...
Oh you mean Confit The Duck? (Foodies and chef's will get that lame joke) :P

Ghostess on TV

Just scored pre sale Wilco tix for Scranton.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteJust scored pre sale Wilco tix for Scranton.

sweet sweetness!