Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Good things happen to good people! Best of luck Soulshine  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megalicious

i was having a terrible morning until i saw this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4LyaNgzy6U[/media]
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

TEO

Finally heard from Rats through an e-mail I sent a few months ago... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

pawpaw

QuoteLast week I had a phone interview with a company that has been ranked the best company to work for in Colorado. Today I will be going for an in office interview with them.

This week I had a phone interview with Boulder County and they've asked me to come in on Tuesday for an in office interview.

I am very grateful such wonderful opportunities are coming my way.

Things are happening!!!!

:) That's great news!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

My tummy is full with Pho Tai Chin and cafe sua nong. I'm not going to get a damn thing done the rest of the day as I sit here in Vietanemse afterglow. My tum tum feels like sexy redhead angels (who look a lot like Neko "strangely" enough) are tickling it. gawd I love Vietnamese food.

megalicious

My little sister is coming to visit this weekend!

.Walt

Got the call up on the darts team. I'm substituting on my roommates team. It just shows you that if you put the time in good things will happen. I just hope I don't get too drunk and make an ass outta myself.

Maybe I shouldn't be drinking already?
[smiley=beer.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

QuoteGot the call up on the darts team. I'm substituting on my roommates team. It just shows you that if you put the time in good things will happen. I just hope I don't get too drunk and make an ass outta myself.

[smiley=beer.gif]
Nah Capt, you started too lates!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteGot the call up on the darts team. I'm substituting on my roommates team. It just shows you that if you put the time in good things will happen. I just hope I don't get too drunk and make an ass outta myself.

[smiley=beer.gif]
Nah Capt, you started too lates!  ;)

Yeah,  I started too early. I didn't realize how many breaks there were between the time I threw and watching my teammates. 2 or 4 beers between the time I threw, and I started to just suck. Who didn't see that coming? I was the sub, so I still had a great time. Seeing my teammates upset almost made it worth it!

Soulshine

I accepted a job offer yesterday
Because we're all in this together...

megalicious

Congrats, Soulshine!
:)

capt. scotty

Awesome Soulshine!

And Walt - you need to find that happy medium of buzzedness where your game is at its peak. I try to do this when I golf, its probably like 6 beers or so and Im bogeying everything with maybe a par here or there. But its not like I stop drinking. A few beers later and Im driving the golf cart in a ditch (yes, that actually did happen once, and this ditch was like 5 feet deep)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

SOULSHINE ROCKS

:D :D :D :D :D :D

That is all   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjkoehler

Jon T.

TEO

QuoteI accepted a job offer yesterday

GREAT NEWS!!!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

QuoteI accepted a job offer yesterday

Sweet. Well done Soulshine!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

.Walt

Good things happen to good people. Congrats, Soulshine!

The DARK

Turned 18... erm...yesterday.
In another time, in another place, in another face

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side