Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotegots sticky as a FB friend...

damn straight.  now all I need to do is figure out how to use facebook...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

alright gang I've got that that shit setup.  I feel like stan from the facebook episode of south park:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267112

mjkoehler

QuoteHoneycrisp apples are in...damn they are so good!
We picked around 40 lbs a couple weeks ago. They are the shit this year. The St Louis area didn't have the best crop because of the way we got rain (little) and very high heat. Eckerts Orchards had issues where they were cracking and popping on the trees. We were able to find a few good rows. So freaking sweet and juicy and damn delicious.

woodnymph

SWEET JEEBISS! Two of my best friends are going to be a mommy & daddyyyyy! I always kinda secretly hoped they would, they are SO AWESOME together, and I love them both so much! Oh the news oh the newsss!!  ;D ;D :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

tdb810

QuoteSWEET JEEBISS! Two of my best friends are going to be a mommy & daddyyyyy! I always kinda secretly hoped they would, they are SO AWESOME together, and I love them both so much! Oh the news oh the newsss!!  ;D ;D :D

Congratulations! So sweet!
.....Back at the Model Home

tdb810

I have a meeting Friday at MTV to discuss the non profit organization my family founded in honor of my cousin Jay :)

NOW - I haven't watched MTV in like forever, but grew up watching it when I was like 11 or 12 --- Nina Blackwood, Martha Quinn and the gang.  Will be pretty cool!!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI have a meeting Friday at MTV to discuss the non profit organization my family founded in honor of my cousin Jay :)

NOW - I haven't watched MTV in like forever, but grew up watching it when I was like 11 or 12 --- Nina Blackwood, Martha Quinn and the gang.  Will be pretty cool!!

you should tell them to start playing good videos again.  maybe they should start with touch me pt. 2?  just a thought.  if they give you a room to chill in, trash it.  if they give you free stuff, waste it.  if they give you a toilet, use the floor.  you get it.  tame that beast.  MTV is yours to profit from.  They are a bag of money now, steal that money for your non-profit and profit like a true baller.  tell kurt loder(sp?) he's old as fuck for me.

ALady

QuoteI have a meeting Friday at MTV to discuss the non profit organization my family founded in honor of my cousin Jay :)

Wow, that's cool, tdb!  Are MTV going to get involved in the foundation?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

That's awesome tbd! Hopefully if they become a sponsor, you can get some cool free stuff, nothing justin beiber, though, unless your little one likes him.

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tdb810

Wow, that's cool, tdb!  Are MTV going to get involved in the foundation?

Hey Thanks!! It's all in the very preliminary stages now  so we shall see what happens! I will give you the full scoop when I see you in "ROCKTOBER" yesyesyesyes!  

tdb810

QuoteThat's awesome tbd! Hopefully if they become a sponsor, you can get some cool free stuff, nothing justin beiber, though, unless your little one likes him.

she does like him....but i will not be actively seeking out any free justin beiber stuff  hahaha!  im a mean mama, but i can't feed her interest in crap music :)

ManNamedTruth

why are you using your forum name and pic? i'll add you when you use your real name.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

why are you using your forum name and pic? i'll add you when you use your real name.

because I'm a political extremist.  if you want to add me that's cool if not that's cool but I've got a dope propaganda game going right now and I want to get weed legalized.  I'm paranoid they'll arrest me.  if I put my real name up my dad would be in danger as well and that just would not be cool since we have the same name.  

on facebook I'm an entity sent to legalize weed and spread awareness about scientific advancements as well as civil injustice.  if you ask me it's your loss not being my friend on there, I make some killer posts.  

Penny Lane

Quoteif you ask me it's your loss not being my friend on there, I make some killer posts.  

well so far i've been kinda dissappointed in your posts and your lack of activity on there. i was so excited when you first accepted my friendship, but you really haven't shown up too much.

as for your legalization mission, i'm on board, de-criminalization state by state

and then there's (Calif Prop 19) http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_Proposition_19,_the_Marijuana_Legalization_Initiative_(2010)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

iLikeBeer

What happened to MTV anyways?  Do they even play music videos anymore?  120 Minutes was about all I ever watched on that network.

tdb810

What happened to MTV anyways?  Do they even play music videos anymore?  120 Minutes was about all I ever watched on that network.

Your guess is as good as mine!   We will be meeting with reps from the MTV-U channel which targets college age kids....that channel actually does still play music, and also has documentaries/news etc.  We shall see.

This is the website for the Pro-Social Group that we are meeting with...has some good resources for mental health issues on campus etc.
http://www.halfofus.com/default_splash.aspx

Soulshine

My roommate and I are fostering 4 little kittens. They are so fun and cute. Its a joy.  :)
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

Skirts + boots weather.  My favorite time of year   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Jaimoe

I'm not sure if it's a joy, but I'm heading to San Fran and the Pacific coast, including LA, in October for a little vacation. I'll also be checking out the EELS at the Fillmore, Alcatraz, Haight-Ashbury etc... I'll also be doing some coastal driving, wine touring and checking out LA/Hollywood sights (I have to do the latter since I'll regret it afterwards). I do want to see an Anaheim Ducks and/or Kings game, but I'm only calling half the shots on this trip. My wife will not go to a football game.

ophidiophobia

I got the day off from work tomorrow! I've had to stay late two days this week for parent-teacher conferences this week, but I pumped about not getting out of bed at 6:40 tomorrow morning.