Soulshine

Fall in Colorado

My roommate passed the Bar Exam

Its starting to snow in the mountains

Phish and MMJ

Poking my head in this place
Because we're all in this together...

Hawkeye

Going whitewater rafting on Sunday.  Scared shitless/super excited.  If you don't hear from me again, assume the worst.  Stay in the boat, stay in the boat, stay in the boat...

http://www.gauley.com/whitewater_rafting.htm
We could.

jones

QuoteGoing whitewater rafting on Sunday.  Scared shitless/super excited.  If you don't hear from me again, assume the worst.  Stay in the boat, stay in the boat, stay in the boat...

I rafted the upper Gauley a few years ago and had a blast!  Several class V rapids and a great time. Just follow your guide's instructions and you'll be fine.

Make sure and check out the New River Gorge Bridge, too.

Hawkeye

QuoteGoing whitewater rafting on Sunday.  Scared shitless/super excited.  If you don't hear from me again, assume the worst.  Stay in the boat, stay in the boat, stay in the boat...

I rafted the upper Gauley a few years ago and had a blast!  Several class V rapids and a great time.

Just follow your guide's instructions and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the encouragement flyguy!  We're doing the upper too.  Never done any rafting at all before so should be interesting!
We could.

jones

I rafted the upper Gauley a few years ago and had a blast!  Several class V rapids and a great time.

Just follow your guide's instructions and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the encouragement flyguy!  We're doing the upper too.  Never done any rafting at all before so should be interesting!

It was my first time, too, and I did fine.  I was on a bachelor party trip and we hadn't had much rest or water, but we all stayed in the raft.  There was one time (Sweets Falls maybe?) where I wasn't sure if I had fallen out or not for several seconds.  Pure adrenaline!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

mmm corner pieces of square pizza.

tdb810

Quotemmm corner pieces of square pizza.

mmmm so good.  but i also like to mix it up and eat the inner - no crust pieces too....mmmmmmm
.....Back at the Model Home

Ruckus

Dragonboy in NYC
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

QuoteDragonboy in NYC

Weeeeee!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

QuoteDragonboy in NYC

Nice...see you next week yinz all  [smiley=beer.gif]
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

Hanging out w/mizz Soulshine for a whole week!

woodnymph

Still warm & fuzzy from a sweet dinner at the best Ethiopian restaurant in the 'burghhhhhhhh nommmmmmmmm /passout
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Ruckus

My mullet is looking mighty fine 8-)

Penny Lane

QuoteMy mullet is looking mighty fine 8-)

is it one of those GQ hipster mullets or is the REAL DEAL kentucky mudflap?

Ruckus

Neither.  It's just a long bird's nest of glory.

Penny Lane

well keep your Biz in the front lower than 2 inches because if it harbors my view of Yim or that filthy bird's nest touches me in any way, i'm going to sue you for emotional harms and obstruction of concert enjoyment.

Ruckus

well keep your Biz in the front lower than 2 inches because if it harbors my view of Yim or that filthy bird's nest touches me in any way, i'm going to sue you for emotional harms and obstruction of concert enjoyment.
Please ::)  It's so velvety and beautiful you won't be able to resist the urge to run your fingers through it.

Penny Lane

Please ::)  It's so velvety and beautiful you won't be able to resist the urge to run your fingers through it.

To each their own. But you're gross, man.

Ruckus

To each their own. But you're gross, man.
I'll be swingin the rat tail round and round during Circuital.  It has its own ecosystem.

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires