Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Hands up and down to brooke, fiddle, itm and everyone else who'll be rockin it the next two days.  Congrats! :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

pawpaw

QuoteMy mullet is looking mighty fine 8-)

is it one of those GQ hipster mullets or is the REAL DEAL kentucky mudflap?
Neither.  It's just a long bird's nest of glory.

well keep your Biz in the front lower than 2 inches because if it harbors my view of Yim or that filthy bird's nest touches me in any way, i'm going to sue you for emotional harms and obstruction of concert enjoyment.
Please ::)  It's so velvety and beautiful you won't be able to resist the urge to run your fingers through it.

To each their own. But you're gross, man.
I'll be swingin the rat tail round and round during Circuital.  It has its own ecosystem.

;D Dude, you should put some beads and a pigeon or crow feather or two in there!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ALady

I vote pigeon.  Keep it street, Ruckus.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

MarkW

Current joy is this joke:

How many hipsters does it take to change a light bulb?

It's a really obscure number, you probably haven't heard of it.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

Tee hee. Love hipster jokes.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Soulshine

QuoteHanging out w/mizz Soulshine for a whole week!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
Because we're all in this together...

NoVa_NoLa

Starting to get pretty excited about the T5 shows!

(and hopingthat my downstairs neighbor is enjoying my rendition of all the songs played during last nights mini-show)   :-[   :)  ;D

woodnymph

;D ;D ;D

Getting ready for the sojourn!!  :o  Leavin' tomorrow a.m.!

Stumbled into a sweet little deck of flashcards today in Half Price Books, with sweet NYC "tour-by-foot" info for an interloping out-lander like myself... lots of history info. and a highlighted map on the back of each card! (50 cards!) Gonna hafta scope out Greenwich Village in a fierce way  8-) They tell you which trains run and where to catch 'em...lots of parks and landmarks... even mentions certain cafes & coffee shops! Small fold-out map included!

I'm getting so revved!!  :o :o Been listening to Dylan, Simon & Garfunkel, Beasties, amongst others who bring the NYC vibe.... (and of course that one band that's playin' a show or two.....) Clearin off the memory cards for the camera...

Tomorrow's journey sends me to Woodstock & the Catskill Mts, for some major hangin/hiking/exploring. Might head into the city a little on Friday/Sat/Sun and just "get warmed up" to the concrete jungle. I dunno I ain't a city slicka naturally, but I can make it happen as needed

But tomorrow mornin, come rain or shine, that autumn highway's a-callin!

Cue Joni/Woodstock "I'm gonna join in a rock & roll baaaaand I'm gonna camp out-- on the laaaand I'm gonna try and get my soul.... freeeee..."

Cue Bobby D/Tom Thumb's Blues (or Beastie's "Jimmy James" if the mood strikes you) "I'm goin back to New York City I do believe I've had e-nooooooough"

>>    >>      

/end cheese

See you guys on Cloud 9!!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Ruckus

9 days off in a row for the 1st time in over two years!  Being good and staying in until Monday :)

capt. scotty

Quote9 days off in a row for the 1st time in over two years!  Being good and staying in until Monday :)

I cant say in over 2 years, but same! I might be staying in the next couple nights, but not sure that equates to less drinking and listening to the Jacket
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dragonboy

Feels good to be back, can't wait to see you all in NY  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Tracy 3000

QuoteFeels good to be back, can't wait to see you all in NY  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I won't see you in NY but it's good to see you here!   :)
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Love Dogg

Had the BEST birthday party today for my daughter's big 6!  Beautiful day at the park.  Lots of her friends and party envy in the air.  aMD and TEO made an appearance!  Both bore gifts.  One of which was the Best of The Muppet Show...disguised as a gift for the little one, but I know it was really for me!  KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY!  TEO's new baby is a beaut too!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

TEO

Hangin' out with Dylan all afternoon...we kept each other going and laughing for HOURS! He also helped me pick out my new bangin' Breedlove Mandolin. They just made JJ a custom guitar with a pearl owl inlay picking up the B with it's talons. Even got to see THEE DOGG! It was a good day and my life is full of joy now...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

johnnYYac

My wife just ironed 9 of my shirts, made my lunch for tomorrow, and is baking up a storm.  I'm a lucky man.  

She's a PhD toxicologist, in charge of response to chemical and biological terrorism in NH.  Every state has one post 9/11.  We're not a big target, but she keeps busy assisting local law enforcement on poisonings and other threats of a chemical nature.  Hence her love of baking, another form of chemistry.  

She loved Portland, her second MMJ show.  She let me (you know what I mean!) go to Birmingham, Nashville, and Atlanta in April to follow MMJ.  She's indulged me for over $1000 in Omnichords, amps, and mics.  I am a lucky man.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

The DARK

QuoteMy wife just ironed 9 of my shirts, made my lunch for tomorrow, and is baking up a storm.  I'm a lucky man.  

She's a PhD toxicologist, in charge of response to chemical and biological terrorism in NH.  Every state has one post 9/11.  We're not a big target, but she keeps busy assisting local law enforcement on poisonings and other threats of a chemical nature.  Hence her love of baking, another form of chemistry.  

She loved Portland, her second MMJ show.  She let me (you know what I mean!) go to Birmingham, Nashville, and Atlanta in April to follow MMJ.  She's indulged me for over $1000 in Omnichords, amps, and mics.  I am a lucky man.

Ain't it great when such fine women grace us lesser beings? Great to hear, man.
In another time, in another place, in another face

johnnYYac

QuoteMy wife just ironed 9 of my shirts, made my lunch for tomorrow, and is baking up a storm.  I'm a lucky man.  

Ain't it great when such fine women grace us lesser beings? Great to hear, man.
Yep.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

[size=16]Life ...oh and these geeks who follow the Jacket with me! Each person nicer than the next..My affection for you all has become embarrassing :-) [/size]
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

All these peeps are amazing!
Chillin with peafunk and his wife @ Mcgees
Meeting monkeyboy and jahmazed
Rockin the f out with scosby
Meeting dafunky