Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

life for me now is pretty good. was going through a really bad stretch for awhile. thanks for all the kind words from my friends here on the forum. just another reason why I love you guys and am always here for you :dankk2:
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

tdb810

Quote from: kydiddle on Jul 12, 2011, 03:53 PM
Quote from: tdb810 on Jul 12, 2011, 11:54 AM
Is bound and determined to remain a happy person today, despite the insanity (colleague) that swirls around me.   ;D ;D ;D

Can we put your coworker and my coworker on the same distant island inhabited by animal-science experiments gone wrong?  ;D <3 ya, tdb

i think we may be able to work something out there girlfriend! and i stuck to my guns, and remained calm, peaceful, and happy all day - despite the underhanded, backstabbing, and histrionic BS that was flying through the office!  Spending more time on this forum=more happiness at work :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

tdb810

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Jul 12, 2011, 08:42 PM
life for me now is pretty good. was going through a really bad stretch for awhile. thanks for all the kind words from my friends here on the forum. just another reason why I love you guys and am always here for you :dankk2:

great to hear that TBC! 

kydiddle

Quote from: tdb810 on Jul 12, 2011, 08:46 PM
Quote from: kydiddle on Jul 12, 2011, 03:53 PM
Quote from: tdb810 on Jul 12, 2011, 11:54 AM
Is bound and determined to remain a happy person today, despite the insanity (colleague) that swirls around me.   ;D ;D ;D

Can we put your coworker and my coworker on the same distant island inhabited by animal-science experiments gone wrong?  ;D <3 ya, tdb

i think we may be able to work something out there girlfriend! and i stuck to my guns, and remained calm, peaceful, and happy all day - despite the underhanded, backstabbing, and histrionic BS that was flying through the office!  Spending more time on this forum=more happiness at work :thumbsup:

Agreed. Checking in on here always makes me smile. :)

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Jul 12, 2011, 08:42 PM

Glad to hear it!!!  :thumbsup:
Cow temperature.

woodnymph

So glad to hear it, TBC!!!!!  Now you can really enjoy the beautiful Summer!!  Really glad you're good though *high five!!!*  :-D :-D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ALady

I think I'm really happy but I don't trust it.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

kydiddle

Quote from: ALady on Jul 14, 2011, 03:15 PM
I think I'm really happy but I don't trust it.

Damn isn't that an awful feeling? Trust is as long as you can...
Cow temperature.

ALady

I'm trying...   :)

Really working on not living my life constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.

TEO

Quote from: woodnymph on Jul 12, 2011, 07:05 PM
Quote from: TEO on Jul 12, 2011, 03:10 PM
Plan on putting the Honey on them? Just got some Honey from Florida infused with Key Lime Oil...very yummy on Blueberries!

KEY LIME INFUSED HONEY.......  That's just unruly!!!  I might put some on them now that you mention it!!!  .....with yogurt......... oh lord........  :o :o :o

Mine's not key limey, but the wildflowers give it QUITE a flavor..... makes you feel like you're running through some beautiful field (like the Tuolumne Meadows or something!!)  and sipping the glorious nectar out of hundreds of flowers......  (I also haven't had honey in ages, while going through a diet/cleanse since January....... WHOLE NEW APPRECIATION!!)  :D  I'm likely going to go pick more next Tuesday!!  There's thousands of berries.... such a beautiful little farm.....it was pure heaven....

Reminds me of

Dude, like, that must have been quite a cleanse! I need to do that...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

lucylew

Quote from: ALady on Jul 14, 2011, 04:48 PM

Really working on not living my life constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I totally understand that feeling. 

Ruckus

Quote from: ALady on Jul 14, 2011, 04:48 PM

It won't because you are awesome :-*
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

NoVa_NoLa

12 bombers of Lagunitas beer are being delivered to me at some point today... :beer:

ericm

Great beach weather, ocean temp is perfect, and no signs of all the jelly fish we had a couple weekends ago.  :)
"Where's Jim going?"

woodnymph

Quote from: TEO on Jul 14, 2011, 06:39 PM
Dude, like, that must have been quite a cleanse! I need to do that...

It was fantastic..... a perfect pre-spring / pre-summer rejuvenation... I find my ability to be disciplined with my diet a lot stronger before the long hot summer nights begin......  8)

I definitely recommend  a good diet cleanse for anyone, it makes for a very happy body  :thumbsup:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

jakeleprechauns

Could not get any better: I've met MMJ !! :D
[url="http://jakeandtheleprechauns.bandcamp.com"]http://jakeandtheleprechauns.bandcamp.com[/url]
www.facebook.com/JakeandtheLeprechauns
@jakeleprechauns

ALady

I love you guys.   :-*

tdb810

Quote from: ALady on Jul 18, 2011, 04:12 PM

As my daughter would say, "love you more!"   :-*

kydiddle

Quote from: tdb810 on Jul 18, 2011, 05:49 PM
Quote from: ALady on Jul 18, 2011, 04:12 PM

As my daughter would say, "love you more!"   :-*

Cute! Love you, too, ALady. And missssssssss you  :-*
Cow temperature.

Jaimoe

I never thought an overcast day could bring so much joy. If you are enduring this looooong, maddening heatwave, then you know what I mean.

TEO

Quote from: Jaimoe on Jul 22, 2011, 01:24 PM
I never thought an overcast day could bring so much joy. If you are enduring this looooong, maddening heatwave, then you know what I mean.

Congrats. on the New House J.!!! :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary