Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil sis

Thanks everyone!  I am in such a good mood that the commute back and forth to Jersey for work isn't even phasing me.  So happy.  :)

Def looking forward to MSG next month!  Such a great way to end the year.

John: That is so nice of you thank you so much.  I will look over this and let you know!  :beer:
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

peafunk31

Left to my own devices tonight. Wife is away for the majority of the evening. I'm gettin down with some homemade chili, X-men First Class, a bit o' herbal & this delicious creation

I be a happy man :beer:
Homer no function beer well without.

sweatboard

can I come over?
There's Still Time.........

peafunk31

Heating up an extra bowl of chili & pouring a cold pint of Pale Ale for ya!

sweatboard

Nice, I'm on my way...Please don't eat all of the Chili before I get there.   
There's Still Time.........

peafunk31

MarkW

Current joy is meeting peeps from the board and then rocking the f*ck out to the Jacket with them.  Just the nicest people.  :thumbsup: :beer: 8)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

StaggerLee

Flip Flip Flipadelphia

woodnymph

Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

headhunter

Woodnymph is a current joy.  The world needs more happy positive spirits like her.

Thanks for all the good vibes you send out.  :)
was some shakin' and some record playin'

woodnymph

Quote from: headhunter on Nov 11, 2011, 10:12 PM
Woodnymph is a current joy.  The world needs more happy positive spirits like her.

Aw Jeff!!!  That made my night!  It's been so wonderful meeting you on here, and a blessing to have met you and shared the great shows that we've both been fortunate enough to catch!

I'll always remember that elevator door popping open and surprising me with you and Beth standing inside, checking into the hotel and getting ready to rage!!!  It was a real treat to hang out with you that day before the show, and I wish I could see you guys way more often!

You really did make my night, thanks for always being so thoughtful!  And oh if the world had more happy positive spirits like yours!  *hug*  You rock, hope your 11/11/11 was stellar!!

:dankk2:

ALady

Ain't that the truth?  I've never met anyone who radiated such beautiful energy. 

I find her pretty inspirational  :) Look on the sunny side!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

Quote from: ALady on Nov 13, 2011, 04:10 PM

Ain't that the truth?  I've never met anyone who radiated such beautiful energy. 

I find her pretty inspirational  :) Look on the sunny side!

X3 Woody--you are the biggest sweetheart ever..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

woodnymph

Oh my god you guys!!!!!!!!!  You are too sweet!!!!!!  Oh goodness my eyes just welled up ahhhhhhhh  I love you ladies!!!  Aw YOU gals are awesome!!!  I wish I could actually friggin hang out with you both (well, so many forum folks too!) more than just between raging at showsssss!  (not that that ain't a blast, but I'd love to hang outtttt)

Ok, Ok, you know what time it is!!

Thanks so much for your sweetness (and you too again, Jeff!)  I hope to make it to the next gathering at Trish 'n' Bob's place!  ;)  (Who said that?  ;))  But this board has become such an extension of family in my life, and it's been such a treat to be part of this amazing community..... thank you guys for everything--- LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

:-* :-* :-*

Here's to the best message board family ever!!  :beer:

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

joey_rogo

BH... im SO there :)

a mild complaint tho... it seems that the Austin race isn't happening now.

BH

Quote from: joey_rogo on Nov 15, 2011, 05:58 PM
BH... im SO there :)

a mild complaint tho... it seems that the Austin race isn't happening now.

I just read a little snippet on that too!  WTF?   Bernie likes to talk shit about upcoming tracks to put extra pressure on them though.   I can't imagine they would let all the money they spent already go to waste but you never know.    Glad there is someone on the board that even knew the significance of a NYGP!  How awesome will that be? 
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

Fully

I had to have some tests run this week because it was possible that I had bladder cancer. My grandfather had it when I was a kid and my biggest memory of it is that my grandmother had to help him change his illeostomy bag after they removed his bladder. He lived for another 15 years after that. Anyway, I really didn't want to have to deal with that or cancer for that matter. Lucky me! No cancer! I am so thankful today. In fact, I even splurged to celebrate and now I'm going to the MSG show!

woodnymph

Quote from: Fully on Nov 17, 2011, 09:35 AM
I had to have some tests run this week because it was possible that I had bladder cancer. My grandfather had it when I was a kid and my biggest memory of it is that my grandmother had to help him change his illeostomy bag after they removed his bladder. He lived for another 15 years after that. Anyway, I really didn't want to have to deal with that or cancer for that matter. Lucky me! No cancer! I am so thankful today. In fact, I even splurged to celebrate and now I'm going to the MSG show!

Congratulations Fully!!!!  That is wonderful news!  Glad to hear you're a-ok!!!  And what a great way to treat yourself with the MSG show!!!  Wooo way to go!!!   :D   :thumbsup: