Baseball Thread...

Started by mother_earth, Feb 22, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Quote7 inning double headers in the AAA suck

That's funny because I had a good time...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Vadie Stark

Quote7 inning double headers in the AAA suck

That's funny because I had a good time...
Not for you the teams :)
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Vadie Stark

Taterbug

DAAAAAMN...is her butt on steroids  :o
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

BH

I can find picture of Pujols from 10 years ago and he looks exactly the same.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Taterbug

QuoteI can find picture of Pujols from 10 years ago and he looks exactly the same.

I don't think Pujols ever juiced.   He's always been farm-boy big, kinda like Thome.

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

pawpaw

Who the hell is that?!?! She's got one SWEET ASS!!!  :D

I don't have anything to say about baseball, but I'm a damn pig when it comes to ass, have a hard time hiding my enthusiasm...  ;D

Carry on...
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

MickeyReds

QuoteI can find picture of Pujols from 10 years ago and he looks exactly the same.
Because he has been doing steroids for 10 years. ;)
As long as you keep a straight face...

aMillionDreams

I don't think Pujols ever juiced.   He's always been farm-boy big, kinda like Thome.

Since he's been in the big leagues, that is.  No one wanted him out of high school, picked late, and all of the sudden he was a monster.  Familiar story, huh? Difference was no one knew him before he started juicing. He had 37 HRs in his rookie season, 2001, which also happens to be the height of the steroid era, the same year Bonds hit 73. His HRs number rose, plateaued, and then suddenly decreased somehow the past two seasons when testing was introduced, hitting 37 and 32 in those seasons.  I'm just saying...
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

MickeyReds

MickeyReds

capt. scotty

I don't have anything to say about baseball, but I'm a damn pig when it comes to ass, have a hard time hiding my enthusiasm...  ;D

Carry on...

I guess my posting of TNA around here does serve a purpose after all  ;D

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1239733318
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

Carry on...

Those are sports figures pervs

pawpaw

Carry on...

Those are sports figures pervs

Damn right.

Damn. I'm a fan of whatever team SHE announces for.  ;D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

She was Miss Spain at 1 point as well. You know youre hot when youre the hottest person of freakin' Spain.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

QuoteOkay, Tater I've commented on Joe Mauer's corn a couple times now. I basically wanted to tell you that I use that line. It's a classic! Thank you!

Sorry Walts.. I can't  for the life of me remember the line.  Help me out and a refresh my memory so I can use it again  :)..  Sorry dude.. a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  I think the short term memory loss thing is starting to happen  ( my Mom also told me that if I keep smokin that shit I would grow boobs. ).  To bad, I would love some "D" cups of my own. I would never leave the house  ;).

There has been lines used here, that I now use in everyday life.

1) Vag = money sucker/so many other things.
2) You're the type of guy...who would drag your sack over broken glass, just to hear a female's voice over a pay phone.
3) You love Joe Mauer. You'd eat the corn outta of his shit.

All very graphic, but just so funny!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

QuoteOkay, Tater I've commented on Joe Mauer's corn a couple times now. I basically wanted to tell you that I use that line. It's a classic! Thank you!

Sorry Walts.. I can't  for the life of me remember the line.  Help me out and a refresh my memory so I can use it again  :)..  Sorry dude.. a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  I think the short term memory loss thing is starting to happen  ( my Mom also told me that if I keep smokin that shit I would grow boobs. ).  To bad, I would love some "D" cups of my own. I would never leave the house  ;).

There has been lines used here, that I now use in everyday life.

1) Vag = money sucker/so many other things
2) You're the type of guy...who would drag your sack over broken glass, just to hear a female's voice over a pay phone.
3) You love Joe Mauer. You'd eat the corn outta of his shit.

All very graphic, but just so funny!

for the record, its money vacuum  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BH

Since he's been in the big leagues, that is.  No one wanted him out of high school, picked late, and all of the sudden he was a monster.  Familiar story, huh? Difference was no one knew him before he started juicing. He had 37 HRs in his rookie season, 2001, which also happens to be the height of the steroid era, the same year Bonds hit 73. His HRs number rose, plateaued, and then suddenly decreased somehow the past two seasons when testing was introduced, hitting 37 and 32 in those seasons.  I'm just saying...

I have to disagree here.   I don't have the number right now, but NOBODY has been more consistent than Pujols in his first 9 years in the bigs.  He's had 100 RBI-30HR-100R-300avg or better every year.  It's a huge stretch to try to find a pattern in there and I'll back that up tommorow.  Also, he dominated in high school.  I don't know why he was drafted so late but it had nothing to do with his numbers.  I'm sure we could find 100s of great players that got drafted late.  

And that rookie card picture doesn't look much different to me except, and big surprise, he looks YOUNGER!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

QuoteCall bullshit all you want.  Pujols is clean.  Mark my words.  If he tests positive I will become a Cubs fan.  Which to me, is only one step better than pulling out my finger nails and setting my hair on fire.
[smiley=beer.gif]
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

And I also believe Thome juiced also.  Like I said, in that era that Thome was awesome, you would be stupid not to.  You just couldn't compete if you weren't.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head