Baseball Thread...

Started by mother_earth, Feb 22, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

...and again no Juan Rincon? No one said you actually had to put up Hall of Fame numbers to be a cheater! I just want some damn respect for the guy.  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Vadie Stark

View from Solon club.

When getting sigs at the game......

don't forget to ask for a bat ;)
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

capt. scotty

Are you the one shoving the bat in #14's junk?!  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Buccos almost blew another one tonight. Pulled it out in 10 innings though!!  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

If we could actually hold onto the leads our starting pitching has been giving us, we'd be 5 games over .500.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

No. He doesn't seem to mind though. :D

Leontheslut

Quote...and again no Juan Rincon? No one said you actually had to put up Hall of Fame numbers to be a cheater! I just want some damn respect for the guy.  
DAVID BELL 4 LIFEZ
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

.Walt

;D

Nice pics ETD  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Vadie Stark

Hey Walts, How are you?
Few more pics Dana Eveland enjoying the minor league weather. 8-)

Eric Patterson stole home yesterday 2nd time this season in weekday games    ;)

Leontheslut

ETB,

you must live the life... You go to games everyday?
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Vadie Stark

All the week day games at the park, about 7 games thru summer I dont go much on FRI too much traffic or SAT too many kids for fireworks or SUNDAY day games too hot and kids day. Mon- Thurs is best for me. Last 2 seasons I went to about 40-42 games per. 72 home games in reg season it's a lot. Won't go to that many this year. Come on out Leon met some old Phils ;)

Leontheslut

Man, I really need to figure out how to get your life! This fucking working thing really take to much of a toll on my free time! My dream is to never work again, get stoned and go to baseball games everyday.

It doesn't seem like that's too much to ask...  :-/

Janet

QuoteMan, I really need to figure out how to get your life! This fucking working thing really take to much of a toll on my free time! My dream is to never work again, get stoned and go to baseball games everyday.

Ed got his life by scoring his wife.  ::)

When he's not at the ballpark, he's usually locked up in the man cave smoking weed and playing guitar - and listening to the Dead.  ;)

capt. scotty

QuoteMan, I really need to figure out how to get your life! This fucking working thing really take to much of a toll on my free time! My dream is to never work again, get stoned and go to baseball games everyday.

When he's not at the ballpark, he's usually locked up in the man cave smoking weed and playing guitar - and listening to the Dead.  ;)

you have a sister?

Vadie Stark

Yeah got me LL ;) Didn't realize you read this thread ::)

Leontheslut

Damn, I need me a suga momma!

Vadie Stark

QuoteDamn, I need me a suga momma!

Could happen when you stop flying that gay avatar  

Leon I met my wife through a job so they aren't bad for a while. ;) Back then I drove around smoking weed and listening to the Dead. I had no clue ;)

Leontheslut

Could happen when you stop flying that gay avatar  ;)
Maybe I can find a suga daddy then!

Oh and here comes the PC police to call you a biggot in 5...4...3...2...

Vadie Stark

Could happen when you stop flying that gay avatar  ;)
Maybe I can find a suga daddy then!

Oh and here comes the PC police to call you a biggot in 5...4...3...2...

Daddy's good if you like. Nothing wrong with it. We vote on that shit all the time out here on the left coast. Real progressive we are.

Leontheslut

Speaking of gays, when is Piazza gonne come out of the closet?

Vadie Stark

QuoteSpeaking of gays, when is Piazza gonne come out of the closet?

Wasn't that 2007 when he was in town on a rehab stint before he pulled the plug? I got pics let me find them.