Baseball Thread...

Started by mother_earth, Feb 22, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vadie Stark

The A's Landon Powell hit his first major league home run yesterday! He was Sacramento's catcher last year. In the AAA and majors players wives do promos and team events. Last year I met his wife at a game selling players cards and she is HOT ;) . (sorry I have no pic still looking) What player has the hottest wife in Bigs?
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

.Walt

The A's Landon Powell hit his first major league home run yesterday! He was Sacramento's catcher last year. In the AAA and majors players wives do promos and team events. Last year I met his wife at a game selling players cards and she is HOT ;) . (sorry I have no pic still looking) [highlight]What player has the hottest wife in Bigs?[/highlight]

I did have the pleasure of working with Justin Morneau's wife for two years. She cooks, smokes weed, loves baseball, and hot. Is she former MVP hot? Yes!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Vadie Stark

The A's Landon Powell hit his first major league home run yesterday! He was Sacramento's catcher last year. In the AAA and majors players wives do promos and team events. Last year I met his wife at a game selling players cards and she is HOT ;) . (sorry I have no pic still looking) [highlight]What player has the hottest wife in Bigs?[/highlight]

I did have the pleasure of working with Justin Morneau's wife for two years. She cooks, smokes weed, loves baseball, and hot. Is she former MVP hot? Yes!

Too 8-) I knew I could count on you ;)

.Walt

That's her. Apron and all. Next I'll need to find a picture of her smoking a joint.  8-)

Vadie Stark

She will be on SC now  ;D

capt. scotty

Kris Benson's wife is pretty hot. I dont know if she can cook or if she blazes, but I know she said when he was on the Mets if she caught him cheating, she would bang the bullpen or the whole team or something.

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

You're alright capn. Keep posting ;D

.Walt

What would LL think of you lusting EDT?

Vadie Stark

QuoteWhat LL think of you lusting EDT?
She's sitting right here ;) And online (see below)Bsides she reminded me of Landon's wife. You could ask or PM her :)

Vadie Stark

Cat's 5 of 5 so far on 8 game road trip.  :)
Swept Omaha and working on Iowa.
A's win at home today.

Vadie Stark

Vadie Stark

Cat's win at Cub's after yesterday's rain out.
A's can't sweep M's during my nap.

.Walt

QuoteCat's win at Cub's after yesterday's rain out.
A's can't sweep M's [highlight]during my nap.[/highlight]

What was your first song after the nap? Is the first song after a nap the way to kick off the evening?  ;)

BTW, I listened to "Meat" today too!  8-)

Vadie Stark

QuoteCat's win at Cub's after yesterday's rain out.
A's can't sweep M's [highlight]during my nap.[/highlight]

What was your first song after the nap? Is the first song after a nap the way to kick off the evening?  ;)

BTW, I listened to "Meat" today too!  8-)

;D No music after nap  :( but you're right it is

.Walt

Haven't talked Twins baseball in some time...

Joe Mauer

Good talk!

Ruckus

QuoteHaven't talked Twins baseball in some time...

Joe Mauer

Good talk!

Exciting weekend in Baltimore as the great Matt Wieters is called up as the everyday catcher.  So much to look forward to for this team stocked with the #1 minor league pitching system along with Jones, Markakis and Wieters.

While I know that Mauer has been on some ridiculous home run tear, some experts have called Wieters a Mauer with power and a switch hitter at that.

Regardless of the hype, no matter how much he struggles or doesn't early, he will be a major upgrade over Greg Zaun.  

Want him back Jaimoe?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

Joe Mauer

Good talk!

Exciting weekend in Baltimore as the great Matt Wieters is called up as the everyday catcher.  So much to look forward to for this team stocked with the #1 minor league pitching system along with Jones, Markakis and Wieters.

While I know that Mauer has been on some ridiculous home run tear, some experts have called Wieters a Mauer with power and a switch hitter at that.

Regardless of the hype, no matter how much he struggles or doesn't early, he will be a major upgrade over Greg Zaun.  

Want him back Jaimoe?

Thanks for the tip!  I've needed a new catcher badly in one of my Fantasy baseball leagues so I just added him.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

The only league he was still available in this morning I have Brandon Inge as my C, so I dont think Im going to grab him.

Of course my John Baker team or start 2 Pierzynski and Pudge team he's gone in  >:(

...when's Tommy Hanson getting the call?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

Yeah, I'm not too sure how to take this tear Mauer is on. I've been pretty vocal on his lack of power, being on the DL all the time, the fact that 80% of his hits are singles, and that 70% of his hits are opposite way (I made the percentages up).  Obviously I'm loving it, big time! But people bring up the fact that I've "hated" on the guy. I don't see how wanting the best outta him is considered "hating"? Sorry I'm not a homer, I guess.

I also just picked Wieters up. Hopefully he'll produce. The O's have some good hitters man, fun to watch. And now even more fun! 8-)

Ruckus

Joe Mauer

Good talk!

Want him back Jaimoe?

Thanks for the tip!  I've needed a new catcher badly in one of my Fantasy baseball leagues so I just added him.

Yeah, I got him in one league and also one of the MMJ leagues.  Unfortunately, the league that I am running right now, I got the 2nd waiver spot and I'm gonna lose him.  Oh well. :-/
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head