Baseball Thread...

Started by mother_earth, Feb 22, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Evan "Freaking" Longoria....The Rays "Mr.October".. :D :o :o :o :o
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

bowl of soup

QuoteEvan "Freaking" Longoria....The Rays "Mr.October".. :D :o :o :o :o

Dude just doesn't know that it is supposed to be hard.  I'm 38 years old and I have been watching baseball my entire life and I promise you that I have never seen a better defensive third baseman.  My father (a gigantic Oriloes fan and Brooks Robinson fan boy) concurs.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

bearass

am i the only one thats been smiling for the past three days due to the clunky cubs? the dodgers????? hahahaha

capt. scotty

el Cubos equal el Chokeos

Los Angeles de Anaheim r makingo dis un gameo
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TheBigChicken

1 more win and the Rays are in the ALCS....pinch me :-* :D

Taterbug

Quote1 more win and the Rays are in the ALCS....pinch me :-* :D

:-[     I hope it's not today, I have a gut feeling the series will go back to Tampa for game 5.  If not,  hats off to ya.   We can't have 2 Chicago teams out in the same weekend.  Cubs fans are already jumping out windows in digust.  What a collapse, My 11 year old daughters softball team plays better defense than the Cubs did this Series.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

TheBigChicken

RAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bowl of soup

QuoteRAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes indeed.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

BH

Quoteam i the only one thats been smiling for the past three days due to the clunky cubs? the dodgers????? hahahaha

We will have to change the "June Swoon" to the "October Rollover". ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Taterbug

Congrats Rays fans. I went to the game yesterday to watch my boys play a miserable game.  They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat.  It should be a great ALCS.  I give the edge to those speedy Rays.    Maybe next year Chicago fans  :'(
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ItStillJaimoe

As much as I hate the Red Sox and Dodgers, I'm really happy that their best players during the playoffs so far are Jason Bay and Russell Martin. I hope they both play for Canada in the upcoming World Baseball Classic. Canada's in an interesting pool: USA, Venezuela and Italy. The top 2 go through to the next round. Oh yeah, Canada plays the US at The Rogers Centre in March in Round I action. I'm putting in for tickets soon. Halladay vs Dempster or Hardin? I'd love to see that.

capt. scotty

QuoteAs much as I hate the Red Sox and Dodgers, I'm really happy that their best players during the playoffs so far are Jason Bay and Russell Martin. I hope they both play for Canada in the upcoming World Baseball Classic. Canada's in an interesting pool: USA, Venezuela and Italy. The top 2 go through to the next round. Oh yeah, Canada plays the US at The Rogers Centre in March in Round I action. I'm putting in for tickets soon. Halladay vs Dempster or Hardin? I'd love to see that.

As a Pirate fan during these troubled times, seeing a former Bucco like Bay finally get into the playoffs for the first time and shine is great to see.

Sorry Devil Ray fans, but the most intriguing matchup now is Sox vs Ramirez, I mean LA
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bearass

fuck yeah go phils you have my money on your side

TheBigChicken

Ray v Sox tonight. The Bay area is PUMPED!!! GO RAYS

TheBigChicken

Rays no hits...WTF....go Rays...Soup where are you :D :D :D :D :D :D

mjkoehler

Baseball is still going on?

TheBigChicken

was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.....HELL NO

easy way

Hey RC...you got a mohawk yet? They're all over St. Pete. Go Rays!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

TheBigChicken

No but you're right ,they are all over the place. NEVER SAY DIE!!!!!  GO RAYS