Fantasy Football 2010

Started by capt._headdy, Aug 08, 2010, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

QuoteCreepily creeping past Ruckus..
This is fun. Need some forte points too.

Well done Penny...it was much closer than I expected with Forte having a very quiet day.  You do know that you can talk smack on our matchup page right?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

pawpaw

QuoteYou do know that you can talk smack on our matchup page right?

I think he just asked you to limit his embarrassment to us 12, as opposed to letting the whole board know about it.  ;D

Hey Walt, you're up brother! One of us is gettin' back up to even this weekend!  >:( I don't know if I'll have another explosion like I had this past weekend the rest of this season, especially with the Bye Weeks coming into play. I'm pretty thin beyond my starters.

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Ruckus

[highlight]I think he just asked you to limit his embarrassment to us 12, as opposed to letting the whole board know about it.  ;D[/highlight]

Hey Walt, you're up brother! One of us is gettin' back up to even this weekend!  >:( I don't know if I'll have another explosion like I had this past weekend the rest of this season, especially with the Bye Weeks coming into play. I'm pretty thin beyond my starters.

Well done Poirot

Penny Lane

[highlight]I think he just asked you to limit his embarrassment to us 12, as opposed to letting the whole board know about it.  ;D[/highlight]

Well done Poirot

i can't access yahoo during the day, or i'd talk smack on there!  ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

Well done Poirot

i can't access yahoo during the day, or i'd talk smack on there!  ;)
Have you tried Yahoo India and whatnot?

pawpaw

Well done Poirot

;D

See, I would've gone with Miss Marple for some counter-smack.  ;D

Dude, I see you and Headdy are doing battle this weekend.

.Walt

Why even play the game? Whoever Ruckus picks wins anyways.  ;D
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Hawkeye

Fortunately this is inaccurate...see last week "Hawkeye vs. Clarkwork" ;)  Anyone got a spare RB or 2 for me this week?!  Make me an offer!  All reasonable offers considered!
We could.

Penny Lane

I had to set out my star Dez Bryant this week.
I am also nervous because even though I have 3 wins already, my point total is pretty low comparatively. So for the playoffs, it's the top 6 teams go head to head, so the point totals would determine who you go against? sorry, i think i've asked this before..

.Walt

QuoteI had to set out my star Dez Bryant this week.
I am also nervous because even though I have 3 wins already, my point total is pretty low comparatively. So for the playoffs, it's the top 6 teams go head to head, so the point totals would determine who you go against? sorry, i think i've asked this before..

As far as playoffs go it goes by overall record first. If there's a tie in the standings, then overall points breaks the tie.

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

pawpaw

Fortunately this is inaccurate...see last week "Hawkeye vs. Clarkwork" ;)  Anyone got a spare RB or 2 for me this week?!  Make me an offer!  All reasonable offers considered!

Yeah, I think Ruckus is gunna end up having picked wrong on ours too.  8-)

My two W/R guys (LT and Brandon Lloyd) have been two of my best the past two weeks. I don't know how long Lloyd will stay this hot, but I see LT being a solid contributor as long as he can stay healthy.  

corey

Hawkeye

QuoteLeague ID : 458418
League Name:       2008 - The Fans of MMJ
Password: evilurges

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/thefansofmymorningjacket

Corey,
Not taking anything away from your win, but that was just ugly!  I had 7 starters combine for 13.2 points.  Wow.   :o
We could.

Penny Lane

i need to make some changes, but i'm just not sure which..
capt, i'll PM you about that trade because i can only check on the iphone from here...

congrats sleazyE, whoever you are.  ;)

Ruckus

Quotei need to make some changes, but i'm just not sure which..
capt, i'll PM you about that trade because i can only check on the iphone from here...

Never trust the cap.  He always tries to do that bush league ill give you depth with three very mediocre players for your one stud maneuver ;D

Ruckus

Quote4-0, suckas! 8-)
If I may say so, you are the worst 4-0 team I've ever seen. ;D ;)

capt. scotty

Never trust the cap.  He always tries to do that bush league ill give you depth with three very mediocre players for your one stud maneuver ;D

i throw those out there sometimes (I made that Arian offer to you hoping I caught you boozed up at 2am and would accidentally hit the accept button  ;D) but this trades fair.

congrats on the win
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

corey

QuoteNot taking anything away from your win, but that was just ugly!  I had 7 starters combine for 13.2 points.
It sure was. My freakin' TE was my highest scorer for the day. And my defensive players scored more than most of my starters.

And yes, I agree about being the worst 4-0 team...  If y'all will remember, I wasn't happy with my draft at all. This week was especially bad because I think I had 4 of my usual starters on a bye.

Either way, I'll take the win.   8-)

pawpaw

Man, he sent through a few of those bullshit offers to me yesterday too!  ;D

They were actually pretty legit, I just don't want to help the Cap'n.  ;D

(j/k... :P)

Penny Lane

Man, he sent through a few of those bullshit offers to me yesterday too!  ;D

They were actually pretty legit, I just don't want to help the Cap'n.  ;D

(j/k... :P)

he tried to snag mike wallace from me...;) ;D