All I Care About Is....

Started by sweatboard, Jul 20, 2008, 01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

We'll loud mouth talking trash in your back seat,  

I can't take that being hard, when I know/let it should.

They always pullin down these rugs to be part of this world.
Well, come on baby..WEll WITH OUR TOUNGES!!~
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Well we sail away the letters, and it's such a mystery.

but, sellin you somethin ain't no mystery to me.

say, this place could be anything,

sweatboard

I'ts such a mystery, but sellin you something ain't no mystery to me.

Say the state of being naked is such a mystery to me, but telling you something ain't no mystery to me, it' ain't no mystery to me, it ain't no mystery to me, it ain't no mystery, mystery, mystery, Mystery to me.

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

sweatboard

WARNING this album will kill you
Current mood: fucked

Holy shit. I bought(actually paid money not downloaded) the new M83 album yesterday and wow it blew me away that i actually searched for it. i havent bought an album in 3 fucking years. so i start listening to this fucking thing and i'm all like yay this is really great and then now i just want to commit suicide all over everyones face. and then when i become a zombie this fucking album will be the only memory my zombie will have so he will go bash his brains against a tree until he's no longer undead, he's just deaddead, and thats all. don't buy this fucking album if you can't handle this shit. i'm warning you. this video is pretty dope though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY8iy8S0S4w

sweatboard

This is the best myspace comment ever created.....

hey faggot, quit trying to be the coolest kid in augusta cuz that shit ain't taking you nowhere. if you are serious about this band you need to pack your shit and move to seatle so you can be part of the grunge rock revival that's about the happen in a year or so.

-Justin

sweatboard

sweatboard

Sep 12th will be the greatest day in rock n roll history.  Meet me in Augusta.

sweatboard

Quote WARNING this album will kill you
Current mood: fucked

Holy shit. I bought(actually paid money not downloaded) the new M83 album yesterday and wow it blew me away that i actually searched for it. i havent bought an album in 3 fucking years. so i start listening to this fucking thing and i'm all like yay this is really great and then now i just want to commit suicide all over everyones face. and then when i become a zombie this fucking album will be the only memory my zombie will have so he will go bash his brains against a tree until he's no longer undead, he's just deaddead, and thats all. don't buy this fucking album if you can't handle this shit. i'm warning you. this video is pretty dope though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY8iy8S0S4w

I might be high but I get the impression that M83 made this song for the soul purpose of expressing their deep LOVE for Sophia Coppola.....and I'm willing to bet my penis that someday "she" (Sophia Coppola) uses it in a movie...about kids that are angry at their parents, and weary about love.

sweatboard

I know your hampster wheels are spinning.....

Two Words - Too Pak