Jim's Autograph

Started by carmelina, Jan 12, 2009, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Bear

I found an old autograph I have from Jim when he was on tour with M.ward and Connor O. back in... well the magazines date is Feb '05. But I know it was at the summer concert Newport Folk Fest.
What I wanted to know is does he number all the autographs by the day, show or what? Mine is #34.
Just curious if anyone else has anything numbered?

bearass

goose

Hooked on four like one, two, three

Angry Ewok

It's some kind of DaVinci code thing, I think... If you add up the numbers of Jim's name, then the number 34, it comes up to be... well, you guys wouldn't believe me.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

laylow29

I saw a picture of the jacket that Jim signed Felton Spencer once and it had the number #34 so i thought that was why but i just found out that Felton was #50 soo...who knows

goose

It's becasue Jim's number is 34.  He just liked his penmanship better with Felton's name :D

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

Dorothy_Mantooth

it's for the 34 high fives i'm about to pass out
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

el_chode

You guys got it all wrong, it's because his birthday is the 34th of Rocktober.
I'm surrounded by assholes

the sun and moon

Does anyone have any graphology decipering skills?

el_chode

I just drank a lot of alcohol at a fake wedding tonite, so yes.
I'm surrounded by assholes

searchinbig

QuoteIt's some kind of DaVinci code thing, I think... If you add up the numbers of Jim's name, then the number 34, it comes up to be... well, you guys wouldn't believe me.

The end is near.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

goose

QuoteIt's some kind of DaVinci code thing, I think... If you add up the numbers of Jim's name, then the number 34, it comes up to be... well, you guys wouldn't believe me.

The end is near.

Don't you mean the End is Nigh...?