Blitzen Trapper - Furr

Started by vacuuMan, Sep 18, 2008, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

...vacuuman...

this very, very, very solid album needs its own thread.  better than Wild Mtn Nation, methinks.  out next week, Sept. 23!
$240 worth of puddin'

wolof

From what I've heard these songs seem stronger and more focused than their previous output.  Hopefully this will break this band a little more.  Can't wait to see them open for Iron and Wine!!

Kris

Yep.

It's one of the best records of the year.

red

"Furr" is one of the greatest songs I've heard this year, I really need to get my hands on this entire album.  

I also can't wait to see them open for Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks in a few weeks - that's going to be an incredible show I'm thinking.

wolof

Quote"Furr" is one of the greatest songs I've heard this year, I really need to get my hands on this entire album.  

I also can't wait to see them open for Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks in a few weeks - that's going to be an incredible show I'm thinking.

That should be a sweet show man; I'm seeing them open for Iron and Wine and couldn't be happier.

vespachick

ARRRRGGGH! It infuriates me that my 2 $10 tickets to see Blitzen Trapper come out to $31.50 when you're done paying for them!!! Effing Ticketbastard!!!!  >:( >:(  Moanday. ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

i love this band!!---i've dropped the ball, though--i need to see when they're playing--especially if they're opening for SM& The Jicks or I&W!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

DavidCrosby

...I keep on hearing about these guys all the time, I need to listen to the record I guess because from what I have read it seems like something I would like...
listen to vinyl

dragonboy

Had never heard of this band, love the songs on their myspace page...thanks for the heads-up!

Another CD to add to the list...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

On the radio this morning I heard a song that I really like a lot.    The dj said it was a band called Denver, that featured members of Blitzen Trapper.   Anybody heard of Denver?   
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

Quote from: BH on Nov 21, 2012, 10:28 AM
On the radio this morning I heard a song that I really like a lot.    The dj said it was a band called Denver, that featured members of Blitzen Trapper.   Anybody heard of Denver?

That John Denver is full of shit!!

How did this thread survive the change up but so many didnt?! I coulda swore BT had their own thread.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Come Closer

Anybody else check out their new one? From what I've seen it's getting mixed reviews, but I'm a sucker for their sound.

joey_rogo

I have it but I haven't listened to it yet. Maybe tonight.

blackrosegul

I need to listen to the record I guess because from what I have read it seems like something I would like...