Main Menu

Zachary Cale

Started by Northern Neighbour, Oct 04, 2013, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Neighbour

Besides Fiddle, anyone else a fan of the singer-songwriter?  He just started his tour yesterday in support of his new LP, Blue Rider.

I know a few forum folks will be seeing his who tonight in Baltimore.  Enjoy!  I hope others can see him.

Oct. 3 - Philly, PA - Ortlieb's Lounge
Oct. 4 - Baltimore, MD - Golden West Cafe
Oct. 5 - Hudson, NY - Half Moon
Oct. 6 - Northampton, MA - The Elevens
Oct. 7 - Albany, NY - Valentine's *
Oct. 8 - Toronto, ON - Horseshoe Tavern *
Oct. 9 - Detroit, MI - Garden Bowl *
Oct. 10 - Chicago, IL - Empty Bottle *
Oct. 11 - Grinnell, Iowa - Grinnell College *
Oct. 12 - Denver, CO - Walnut Room at Larimer Lounge *
Oct. 14 - Missoula, MT - TBA
Oct. 15 - Seattle, WA - Barboza *
Oct. 16 - Vancouver, BC - Electric Owl *
Oct. 17 - Portland, OR - Mississippi Studios *
Oct. 18 - San Francisco, CA - The Chapel *
Oct. 19 - Los Angeles, CA - The Echo Country Outpost
Oct. 20 - Los Angeles, CA - Echoplex *
Oct. 21 - Phoenix, AZ - Rhythm Room *
Oct. 23 - Austin, TX - Parish Underground
Oct. 24 - Austin, TX - Red 7 *
Oct. 25 - Dallas, TX - Club Dada *
Oct. 26 - Oxford, MS - Lamar Lounge *
Oct. 27 - Birmingham, AL - The Bottletree *
Oct. 28 - Atlanta, GA - The Earl *
Oct. 29 - Richmond, VA - Strange Matter *
Oct. 30 - DC - Black Cat *
Oct. 31 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom

CC

Absolutely, saw him 2 years ago, great show.

Loving the new album too.

Northern Neighbour

CC, are you going to see him again?

You might be interested in the conversation I had with him last week.  Here's the link:

http://therevue.ca/2013/10/03_zachary_cale/

CC

when I get a chance, yes.
i´ll check out the interview, thanks!

Ruckus

Ha!  So I deleted my drunken rant from last night.  my bad.  I can only say that Mr. Cale only got to play three songs and I will never watch him play again. 
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Angelo

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 05, 2013, 08:41 AM
Ha!  So I deleted my drunken rant from last night.  my bad.  I can only say that Mr. Cale only got to play three songs and I will never watch him play again.
Damn I love drunken rants, sorry I missed it. What happened at the show last night?

Fully

Quote from: Angelo on Oct 05, 2013, 02:48 PM
Damn I love drunken rants, sorry I missed it. What happened at the show last night?

It wasn't all that horrible as far as drunken rants go. I wish I'd screen capped it for blackmail purposes.

GO4IT

I missed the drunken rant (on the forum, that is).  Did it perhaps have something to do with our night at the Golden West? :huh:

GO4IT

Here's "Hold Fast" from Friday night's show....
https://www.youtube.com/user/MMJGO4IT

Ruckus

Quote from: GO4IT on Oct 06, 2013, 01:38 AM
I missed the drunken rant (on the forum, that is).  Did it perhaps have something to do with our night at the Golden West? :huh:
:grin:  Man did we have a great time with you guys.  :beer: I just wish I didn't turn to the dark side and get all juvenile and petulant.  I felt very out of character.    :embarrassed:

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

GO4IT

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 08, 2013, 09:44 PM
Quote from: GO4IT on Oct 06, 2013, 01:38 AM
:grin:  Man did we have a great time with you guys.  :beer: I just wish I didn't turn to the dark side and get all juvenile and petulant.  I felt very out of character.    :embarrassed:
We had a great time too and if you were behaving badly I didn't notice but just in case All is Forgiven (from your favorite album of the year, right?) :grin: :beer: