Pearl Jam Bonaroo '08

Started by murph468, Oct 06, 2008, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

http://thesteamengine.blogspot.com/2008/09/pearl-jam-bonnaroo-2008.html

if you have the time i would definitlely download this.  Great set, great recording.

DavidCrosby

..when they played Release into Alive it was just incredible...they dedicated Release for someone's father who had just died (and it was father's day) and they played Alive, which is about Eddie not knowing his real father because he had died, it was just really touching....it just goes to show that Pearl Jam is much more than just a band, they are this huge family, and it kicks ass....
listen to vinyl

Penny Lane

Quote..when they played Release into Alive it was just incredible...they dedicated Release for someone's father who had just died (and it was father's day) and they played Alive, which is about Eddie not knowing his real father because he had died, it was just really touching....it just goes to show that Pearl Jam is much more than just a band, they are this huge family, and it kicks ass....

what a great show---loved the who cover, too---i agree--RELEASE was my favorite
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

lasvegas

Quote..when they played Release into Alive it was just incredible...they dedicated Release for someone's father who had just died (and it was father's day) and they played Alive, which is about Eddie not knowing his real father because he had died, it was just really touching....it just goes to show that Pearl Jam is much more than just a band, they are this huge family, and it kicks ass....

such an incredible show. i believe it was their sound guy he said, who had been with eddie for years. very touching moment indeed.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?