Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy (New Song)

Started by primushead, Oct 22, 2008, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteOh yeah, Freddie's voice was awesome, it's his teeth and white tights that I had issues with  ;D
Well played Sir  ;D ;D ;D
What about the 'stache?   ;D
Brian May's poodle perm?  :-?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jaimoe

Freddie's stash was ok by me. It somewhat deflected the attention away from his teeth and fish-net shirt.

Anyone see the recently released Queen concert film Live From Montreal? This says it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klaBcaoZeek

BTW, Freddie's wearing a Montreal Canadiens hat. It's not seen on this clip, but during the encore, Freddie ties a white scarf around his neck while shirtless and wearing the white tights and Canadiens hat.

getinthevan

I finally was able to hear the song.  It makes me sad to know that had this been released in like 2002, I would have fucking loved it but now, not so much.  It's a good song, maybe I just have to get past the fact that its not Appetite For Destruction.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ChiefOKONO

I can't wait for this.. i think it's gonna be great actually.  C.D. isn't the best song on the album either from the ones i've heard anyway...
the song is growing on me too.

there's a better quality version also streaming on www.gunsnroses.com

I think if people accept that this isn't going to be another Appetite and are ready for new directions, they will be able to appreciate it.

getinthevan

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Coltrane

Wait a minute.....

Axl Rose is still alive!?!?!?!?!?

who knew.....
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

bold99

I just listened to it.....I have to say I lot better than I ever expected (which was absolutely terrible)...I wouldn't say great or anything but solid.  RS gave it 4 stars and Chuck Klosterman gave it a raving review.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...