Main Menu

End of Amnesia

Started by maxc, Nov 22, 2008, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xmascriminal

Does M. Ward not like this album? I noticed it's not available in his official store and he doesn't list it in his discography. It's not his best record, but it's got a few great songs, so I was just curious as to why he doesn't recognize it.

BH

I always assumed that was a record company thing.  As in, the record company pays for the website, so they don't list the other albums on the site.   I've seen that elsewhere before, but I'm not sure if it's the case here.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bold99

I'm sure its a record company thing.  Artists can dislike their albums all they want but its not going to stop them from trying to sell it.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Penny Lane

it's my least favorite M Ward album---i didn't really get into him for a long time cuz i bought this album (upon recommendation from this board) and couldn't get into it.

luckily i listened to the others and i'm hooked now :-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tomEisenbraun

Transistor Radio will always be my baby, but I bought Amnesia and Vincent at the same time in the summer of '06 and I still don't think I could rate one over the other. They're both feels, and completely different ones at that. That said, I find myself feeling Amnesia a little more often than Transfiguration.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

brkndwnbus

End of Amnesia is my favorite. I can't get enough of this album.

aMillionDreams

Not my favorite album.  I wondered the same thing about it's availability but don't have an answer.  I used to have a demo that was even older, but not sure if I still have it.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

bold99

I like End of Amnesia a lot.  A lot of those songs are what got me into him but not my favorite.  I think Transfiguation will always be the one I go back to.  
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...