your all-time favourite music videos.....

Started by ali, Apr 17, 2007, 10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Quotehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=mrNg4nYTC8E

Best dance moves EVER!

starting at exactly the 1min and 33 sec mark of that video the answer to all of our questions about life and why we are here are answered.  Thank you for revealing this to me.
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

Quotehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=mrNg4nYTC8E

Best dance moves EVER!

starting at exactly the 1min and 33 sec mark of that video the answer to all of our questions about life and why we are here are answered.  Thank you for revealing this to me.

you know, the funny thing about it is I did get a big question answered. It became very clear to me why the 80's appeared to suck so bad; it's b/c rock stars had to figure out (quickly) how to be in front of a camera and take direction. It's obvious from this video what happens when big time stars are faced with a dilema of making a video or not (and back then, EVERYONE who was ANYONE was cutting a video).

thanks, I'll be ponderng that for a bit.

sweatboard

I don't know what your talking about Tracy, that Video is just a few cameras set up at one of his live shows, no acting going on at all, it's all off the cuff action.  You know what, Bruce just looks like he was doing a bad Elvis imitation, but there is just no excuse for whatever it is that sax player was doing or the way Max looked.
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

QuoteYou know what, Bruce just looks like he was doing a bad Elvis imitation, but there is just no excuse for whatever it is that sax player was doing or the way Max looked.

I blame this guy

LEATHER KID

King of the Rodeo-Kings of Leon
Transdermal Celebration- Ween
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

bearass

xmascriminal

I love Southbound Pachyderm by Primus.

mjkoehler

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TGMC421

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Grateful Chabo

it wouldnt let me post the video but

foo fighters - big me
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."