Drive by Truckers reenter studio

Started by ChiefCrowe, Jan 10, 2009, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bold99

Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

red

awesome!  i really liked "brighter than...", but found it a wee bit bloated.

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

I love the bit about Neff being a new creative force in the band.  I hope he gets a few songs on the next record.  And I hope they preview a couple of them next month!

Oh, also, there's another new song from the upcoming Isbell record on his myspace:

www.myspace.com/jasonisbellmusic
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

bold99

QuoteI love the bit about Neff being a new creative force in the band.  I hope he gets a few songs on the next record.  And I hope they preview a couple of them next month!

Oh, also, there's another new song from the upcoming Isbell record on his myspace:

www.myspace.com/jasonisbellmusic

I'm going to see Isbell in Feb...three good releases on 2/17, Bloodkin (band that opens and plays with DBT), M Ward and Isbell's new one.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

ALady

You can download "Seven Mile Island" off the new Isbell disc here:

http://rcrdlbl.com/2009/01/14/exclusive_new_download_jason_isbell_the_400_unit_seven_mile_island

Oh, and also, Spooner Oldham will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year!  Yay Spooner  :)

ALady

BH

They are going to be on Austin City Limits on Saturday.  Or whenever it's on in your neck of the woods.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.