Main Menu

Next Year's CDs

Started by maxc, Nov 27, 2008, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

I'll see y'all at Alpine Valley!  Nearly five years to the day since I saw them there last.  

:D :D :D :D :D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

red

bill callahan has a new one coming this year - 'sometimes i wish we were an eagle'.

very excited.

dragonboy

Quotebill callahan has a new one coming this year - 'sometimes i wish we were an eagle'.

very excited.
Great news! My copy of A River Ain't Too Much is due to arrive this Friday  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteGreat news! My copy of A River Ain't Too Much is due to arrive this Friday  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
right on!  "the well" is my favourite from that one.  

i guess everybody has their own thing
that they yell into a well

i gave it a couple hoots
a hello
and a fuck all y'all

dragonboy

QuoteGreat news! My copy of A River Ain't Too Much is due to arrive this Friday  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
right on!  "the well" is my favourite from that one.  

i guess everybody has their own thing
that they yell into a well

i gave it a couple hoots
a hello
and a fuck all y'all
I've heard a few of the tracks, I love Let Me See The Colts.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Love Dogg

Banf of Horses
Jason Isbell
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

red

megan hamilton - 'see your midnight breath in the shipyard' - april 7.

mjkoehler

Meg Hamilton as in our former EC?

mjkoehler

New Turin Brakes in 2009. In studio now. Yeeeeees!

dragonboy

QuoteMeg Hamilton as in our former EC?
Yep! If you've ever bought any of her music then she sends you email updates. No new songs yet but it's always good to hear these one's again, especially Are The Birds...
http://www.myspace.com/meganhamilton

mjkoehler

Yep! If you've ever bought any of her music then she sends you email updates. No new songs yet but it's always good to hear these one's again, especially Are The Birds...
I remember listening to some of her songs when she was hear and really liking them.

Love Dogg

I remember her avatar was that sexy cover of Clapton's, "EC Was Here"...which happens to be my favorite Clapton album.  Where'd she go anyways?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

red

this new booker t album might be something else.  backed by the dbt's and neil young plays on most tracks.  not to mention covers of "get behind the mule", "space city" and "hey ya".  can't wait to hear it.

mjkoehler

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz 4/16