Neil Young: Archives be damned!

Started by Chills, Mar 10, 2007, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chills

But they might not be damned much longer. Well, one never knows with Neil, but it's looking good. Coming in 2007, claims reprise records.

Watch the trailer here: http://www.repriserecords.com/neilarchives/

Jellyfish

Finally! Have you ordered your 71 Massey Hall CD/DVD yet? It comes out tuesday.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Mr. T.

:o

This looks SO sweet...

I'd better start saving  ::)
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

ManNamedTruth

QuoteFinally! Have you ordered your 71 Massey Hall CD/DVD yet? It comes out tuesday.
there are 2 clips on his myspace that i guess are from the dvd, they're incredible!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

QuoteFinally! Have you ordered your 71 Massey Hall CD/DVD yet? It comes out tuesday.
Ok, so does the dvd come with the cd or are they seperate? I want to go get it.

red

You can get a CD/DVD package or just the CD one.

ManNamedTruth

You can get a CD/DVD package or just the CD one.
I would rather just have the dvd. So cd/dvd package it is.

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

EC

what's blu-ray?

listen, dudes, i wouldn't get my hopes up, yet....

aMD

blu-ray is suppose to be the next format that is going to overtake DVD and is better in quality.  Personally I don't need it.  In fact no one "needs" and the only people who can use it are people with HD capabilities.  I don't quite understand this release but when it comes to neil I'll take what I can get.

red

Just watched the trailer for the archives on the Live at Canterbury House DVD - this looks incredible!!!  I just wish it wasn't only DVD/Blu-Ray, but I can deal.  Start saving them pennies...

BH

Quoteblu-ray is suppose to be the next format that is going to overtake DVD

Duh!

;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

JPV

you can stream his latest live release : Sugar Mountain-- Live at Canterbury House 1968 right here:: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=97253221

very good!!

red

QuoteJust watched the trailer for the archives on the Live at Canterbury House DVD - this looks incredible!!!  I just wish it wasn't only DVD/Blu-Ray, but I can deal.  Start saving them pennies...
here's that ridiculously great looking trailer:
[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rHh8baT2Y[/media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rHh8baT2Y

dragonboy

I knew these were going to be pricey but $350 RRP?!!  :o

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

dboy, have you picked up the newest album in the archives series?  the sugar mountain - live at the canterbury house one.  it's excellent.  an amazing version of "mr. soul".  and neil talks so much (and is hilarious)!

the_wizzard

Quotedboy, have you picked up the newest album in the archives series?  the sugar mountain - live at the canterbury house one.  it's excellent.  an amazing version of "mr. soul".  and neil talks so much (and is hilarious)!
yes, excellent!

red

Quoteyes, excellent!
i love his story about pills and working at cole's bookstore.   ;D

dragonboy

Quotedboy, have you picked up the newest album in the archives series?  the sugar mountain - live at the canterbury house one.  it's excellent.  an amazing version of "mr. soul".  and neil talks so much (and is hilarious)!
I don't have that or Massey Hall yet - shame on me  :-[

They're both on the list, obviously.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.