ISO: Monsters of Folk - Austin City Limits video...where you at?

Started by Sticky Icky Green Stuff, Jan 09, 2011, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

anybody get a chance to record this, missed it last night and can't stay up until 4am to watch it tonight. 

danz

me too! just realized.  hopefully it will be posted soon...

danz

thanks brooke...just realized that during my search...psyched

br00ke

and for shits & giggles ... in case you didn't already know (because i totally have it bookmarked) ... you can watch the full episode of MMJ on ACL in '08 too

bluesky

thought Wills song with Jim was beautiful, wish he had been more involved than just the tour. Didn't hear this at either of the NYC shows. Also, loved how Conor comes out after talking about robots and killing the moment.

Cameron

there was a lot of jim banter that got edited out.  funny stuff.  i hope they release the entire show someday (MMJ's ACL too).  Jim and Will's duet was my fave part too.  Best version of that song I've heard.  Anyone know how to make mp3's of this?

bluesky

do you know what the will/jim song is called and who's it is?

Quote from: Cameron on Jan 10, 2011, 10:02 AM
there was a lot of jim banter that got edited out.  funny stuff.  i hope they release the entire show someday (MMJ's ACL too).  Jim and Will's duet was my fave part too.  Best version of that song I've heard.  Anyone know how to make mp3's of this?

rusty95

Really diggin' Will and Map of the World kinda blew my mind :o
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

bluesky

Yeah, Map of the World and Losing Your Head were full of energy!

johnnYYac

I'm still waiting to see in in Hi Def and in 7.1 surround.  It comes on in about 26 hours from now; DVR is set.  I would love a recording, both video and audio, if someone has the time and wherewithal to do it.  Thanks in advance.

Edit: Looks like I got my midnights confused.  Its actually on TONIGHT!  Looks like I have something to look forward to after I put the kids to bed tomorrow night.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

danz

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 10, 2011, 10:00 PM
I'm still waiting to see in in Hi Def and in 7.1 surround.  It comes on in about 26 hours from now; DVR is set.  I would love a recording, both video and audio, if someone has the time and wherewithal to do it.  Thanks in advance.

Edit: Looks like I got my midnights confused.  Its actually on TONIGHT!  Looks like I have something to look forward to after I put the kids to bed tomorrow night.

where's is showing?  on their site?  cause i can't seem to find any mention of it....

Jellyfish

It's up at Supertorrents:
http://supertorrents.org/details.php?id=397796

Not sure of the quality or anything and I don't have any invites either.Sorry.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Cameron

It's "Just To Know What You've Been Dreaming."  It's on Will's solo rekkid, Vulture's Await.

good video of Will solo: Will Johnson - Just To Know What You've Been Dreaming

Quote from: bluesky on Jan 10, 2011, 12:42 PM

bluesky

thanks Cameron! I looked it up as well right after I wrote on the thread. Great clip, a friend saw Will play the living room tour (not sure what they call it) what a great atmosphere to hear live music.
Quote from: Cameron on Jan 12, 2011, 01:44 PM
It's "Just To Know What You've Been Dreaming."  It's on Will's solo rekkid, Vulture's Await.

good video of Will solo: Will Johnson - Just To Know What You've Been Dreaming

Quote from: bluesky on Jan 10, 2011, 12:42 PM

BH

Tonights my local PBS showing of MOF ACL!!!   I am going to get smashed and watch it in full blown HD glory!   
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

twofingers

Quote from: BH on Jan 14, 2011, 12:01 PM
Tonights my local PBS showing of MOF ACL!!!   I am going to get smashed and watch it in full blown HD glory!

I like that.
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

johnnYYac

Quote from: BH on Jan 14, 2011, 12:01 PM
I'm so glad I waited for the HD broadcast (watched from my DVR Wednesday night).  A great set, and really got me looking forward to future MoF tours and albums, with "new" 5th member Will Johnson permanently joining the fray.  Enjoy it, BH!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BH

Jason, Johnny, come on over!   The whiskey is waiting for us!   I even have plenty of Ice Balls waiting in the freezer.

(I got these as this years gift from the Makers Mark Ambassadors Club.   You should really join if you haven't already.  It's free and you get cool shit every year.)

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.