MMJ frontman dons sweater

Started by red_medicine, Jun 30, 2009, 05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red medicine

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I did not see it anywhere.
This is from The LEO's "fake" issue, pure fiction, but rather entertaining in any case...

http://www.leoweekly.com/music/mmj-frontman-dons-sweater

Love Dogg

Too funny!  Thanks for posting.  :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Penny Lane

I need to add Angel's Rock Bar to my city itinerary! Stalker citing list

Cardigans are HAWT---but not as hawt as Sweater Vests!! (STFU people it's almost Aug!)

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

I dont trust people who wear sweater vests.

And I cant wait to give Terrelle Pryor such a beatdown in Happy Valley he'll want to transfer
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

QuoteI dont trust people who wear sweater vests.

And I cant wait to give Terrelle Pryor such a beatdown in Happy Valley he'll want to transfer

nov 7th, right? i'm going to do my best to get tix for that game. that's going to be so tough...i really think you're going to be even better this year. oh i'm sweatin' it, don't worry!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

QuoteI dont trust people who wear sweater vests.

nov 7th, right? i'm going to do my best to get tix for that game. that's going to be so tough...i really think you're going to be even better this year. oh i'm sweatin' it, don't worry!

Yep. Maybe we'll be better, but our top 3 WR's all got drafted and Clark isnt the best passer to begin with, so that worries me. And they werent just the top WR's last year, Im almost positive Deon Butler and Derrick Williams are 1st and 2nd in receptions in PSU history and Jordan Norwood was Top 5.

If a couple WR's step up, we should be good, but thats a lot to replace and all at 1 position.

Losing Aaron Maybin and Maurice Evans certainly doesnt help either.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons