What Vinyl Did You Just Buy?

Started by Ruckus, Jan 26, 2011, 08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Aerosmith's first 3 LPs...

Aerosmith - Vinyl Bundle

from PopMarket

Finally back on vinyl! Exclusive bundle of Aerosmith's first three studio albums – individually numbered, remastered, 180-gram audiophile pressings! 

•    Aerosmith's first three classic albums for one great price!
•    Featuring classic Aerosmith: "Dream On," "Mama Kin," "Same Old Song and Dance," "Train Kept A-Rollin'," "Sweet Emotion," "Walk This Way," "Toys In The Attic" and more!
•    Individually numbered 180-gram audiophile vinyl pressings
•    All LPs remastered from the original source tapes
•    Originally released for Record Store Day 2013

Original Price: $74.94

$44.99
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

Come Closer

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

johnnYYac

Cloud Nothings - Here And Nowhere Else

Timber Timbre - Hot Dreams

Timber Timbre - Creep On Creepin' On

ffghtrs

Mirkwood, Marvin Gaye Superhits to hear the original don't do it, Hollis Brown Gets Loaded cannot stress enough how much i love that record,  uhhhh Drive-By Truckers English Oceans,  The Pixies newest work, Black Keys Turn Blue which is excellent,  Success Life on the Rocks which is a terrific punk band in Seattle please check them out they are Rad Dudes too.  and some others i think...
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

walterfredo

ffghtrs

Built To Spill   self titled first time on vinyl,  pretty tasty
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

ffghtrs

Turn Blue Black Keys seriously might have mentioned this before but its that good that i list it again.

A letter Home Neil Young

Phosphorescent Harvest Chris Robinson Brotherhood

Boxer The National

johnnYYac

Crispy

Ooh, I want that new Horrors record. Here are some recent acquisitions:

(the RSD reissue)

(The Asteroid #4 S/T)

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

How many albums you up to, Crispy?  I just broke 300 recently.   

Crispy

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
How many albums you up to, Crispy?  I just broke 300 recently.

Discogs sez I am 40 short of 1000. Almost time to build another record shelf!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ob1jacobe

Who wants to be Discogs friends?  I am mjacobe.  I only have about 60 albums in my collection but have only been collecting for the past year.

I would love to check out some of these massive collection.  I am looking at you Crispy & JohnnYYac

Crispy

Quote from: Ob1jacobe on May 30, 2014, 04:09 PM
Who wants to be Discogs friends?  I am mjacobe.  I only have about 60 albums in my collection but have only been collecting for the past year.

I would love to check out some of these massive collection.  I am looking at you Crispy & JohnnYYac

You are now in my friends list! You can add whoever you want without a confirmation from them, you just need to know their handle -- mine you can get from the link above.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Ob1jacobe on May 30, 2014, 04:09 PM

I didn't know Discogs did the "friends" thing.  I've added Crispy and Ob1jacobe.  I'm johnnYYac there, too. 

My Expresso Beans poster collection is also public, if anyone is interested is checking it out.  You have to be a registered EB user and log in to view, I believe.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........