Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

.Walt

.Walt

Murph

Any chance you want to make a Spotify playlist with all these songs and send the link??  :grin:

.Walt

Quote from: Murph on Apr 13, 2022, 08:09 PMAny chance you want to make a Spotify playlist with all these songs and send the link??  :grin:

Yessir! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5eausqHZkTLiXAb3bSEEzS?si=37459197998d4318
Couldn't get Scientist's - Steppers for some reason, so I added a different track from the same album.

ranyart

I finally spent some time reading through this most excellent thread and didn't see my personal favorite US reggae group The Toyes.  KFOG played the first song below every Friday at 5 PM which was really good fun when I was living in San Francisco.  The whole self titled first album is great and I highly recommend it.  We got to see them live once which was awesome.  Enjoy!

.Walt

Quote from: ranyart on Apr 14, 2022, 05:08 PMI finally spent some time reading through this most excellent thread and didn't see my personal favorite US reggae group The Toyes.  KFOG played the first song below every Friday at 5 PM which was really good fun when I was living in San Francisco.  The whole self titled first album is great and I highly recommend it.  We got to see them live once which was awesome.  Enjoy!

Thank you!

.Walt

.Walt

Murph

.Walt