Hangout Festival

Started by Apeskies, Feb 01, 2011, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Quote from: rmpotsy on Apr 29, 2011, 08:29 AM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 28, 2011, 10:55 PM
Quote from: rmpotsy on Apr 28, 2011, 06:18 PM
little pissed about the mmj sts9 conflict.  ive never seen them before and ive heard great things.  but let me put it this way, im not talking about this on sts9's board am i?

take your raver lunchbox over to the STS9 board!
STS9 is a 2am festival band..

ive got plenty of binkys to go around...

you heading down to this fandango?  its gunna get wiiiiiillllllld

i am indeed. i'll be with tbd and bobster and ruckus and ky and steam and darkglow and..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

rmpotsy

. whoever the hell else shows up to your place.

well we will be having a house party nightly at sundancer east and west.

we have a disco ball... FOR OUR POOL
out go the lights it begins

darkglow

Quote from: rmpotsy on Apr 29, 2011, 09:16 AM
we have a disco ball... FOR OUR POOL

elite status.. not sure how much of the late night sets i'll be down for enduring.. but i definitely wanna be at some late night after-parties and i'm sure everyone else feels similar after seeing a bunch of awesome live music..

just so long as there aren't sliding glass doors that smash your fingers involved, potter

rmpotsy

sliding glass door says, "no quarter asked, no quarter given"

our late nights are going to be up in the air.  this is actually a big group of friends getting together from all over the country for a bachelor/bachelorette party.  not sure how the guests of honor are going to feel about a bunch of people joining in, so we will just have to play this one by ear.

EasyRyder

Has anybody gotten their tickets yet?? I saw that they were shipping late last week, and I have mistrust issues with the postal service.

Cannot believe we'll be on the beach in 17 days! Waiting 6 months between shows is tooo much...
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

Penny Lane

Quote from: EasyRyder on May 02, 2011, 12:38 PM
Has anybody gotten their tickets yet?? I saw that they were shipping late last week, and I have mistrust issues with the postal service.

Cannot believe we'll be on the beach in 17 days! Waiting 6 months between shows is tooo much...

no one i know has gotten their tix yet, Easy...

tdb810

Quote from: Penny Lane on May 02, 2011, 01:01 PM

Ky just posted hers on FB...oooooooooooh me oh my.....
.....Back at the Model Home

EasyRyder

Quote from: tdb810 on May 02, 2011, 01:34 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on May 02, 2011, 01:01 PM

Ky just posted hers on FB...oooooooooooh me oh my.....

The universe must've heard my distress signals! Got mine in the mail this afternoon  :thumbsup:

Game on.

tdb810

Still waiting :) but not worried!!!!  Whoa whoa whoa

kydiddle

16 days you sexy beasts. Or is it 18? The countdown is screwed up because I fly in on Weds.

(as a side note, I need to get a serious regimen of tanning going on because this pale skin will not fit in on those beautiful shores...)

Excited:

Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

Quote from: kydiddle on May 03, 2011, 08:30 AM
16 days you sexy beasts. Or is it 18? The countdown is screwed up because I fly in on Weds.

(as a side note, I need to get a serious regimen of tanning going on because this pale skin will not fit in on those beautiful shores...)

Excited:

i think we're all gonna be pale, Ky! it's been a long winter up here :-(

ps-still waiting, too  :(

darkglow

Quote from: Penny Lane on May 03, 2011, 10:57 AM

Excited:

i got a pretty awesome tan goin from the last two weekends of some serious beach time.. spent last weekend at the mullet toss in Orange Beach, AL just down the road from the Hangout and talked to alot of people who told me of the things to expect for the festival. I think it's going to be an unbelievable weekend.. don't want to spoil the surprises

EasyRyder

QuoteI think it's going to be an unbelievable weekend.. don't want to spoil the surprises

tdb810

Quote from: Penny Lane on May 03, 2011, 10:57 AM

Excited:

Pale here, and waiting.....

And Ky, what would a serious tanning regimen look like ?

tdb810

From Hangout's FB page:

"Hangout has now officially sold out of all 3-day festival passes! Single day tickets will not be sold. A limited quantity of tickets are still available to the Thursday night pre-party and the late night shows of Rich Aucoin and Tony Clifton. Thank you to everyone who bought their tickets and are contributing to make Hangout 2011 a complete success! BEACH PARTY!!!"

hope everyone got their tickets!

EasyRyder

That's awesome that it sold out! I'm so glad they put a cap on things...

So I was thinking, if I was My Morning Jacket, I would want to hash out at least a few of the new tunes live before doing an internationally broad casted live stream of my album release show.... but alas I am not.

;)   just sayin'   ???

rmpotsy

3 DAYS TILL BEACH TIME... 5 DAYS TILL SHOWDAY!!!!!

johnnYYac

Frenchy's painting for sale: http://www.frenchylive.com/2011/11/my-morning-jacket/

My Morning Jacket @ 2011 Hangout Music Festival
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Dimensions: 40″ x 30″
$1,000
(only available as a Giclay)

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Luna Moth

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 26, 2011, 09:22 AM
Frenchy's painting for sale: http://www.frenchylive.com/2011/11/my-morning-jacket/

Actually sent an email over there to make sure they let fans know about it. All the artists had a blast, tight show on the beach. got my tickets again, why not.

Here is a video of it, the sun completely sets by the end of the song:
My Morning Jacket "Steam Engine" from Hangout Festival with Frenchy painting - 5.20.2011