Jessica Lea Mayfield - Tell Me

Started by BH, Feb 09, 2011, 11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Hawkeye

We could.

Penny Lane

Quote from: Hawkeye on Feb 09, 2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks BH.  Listening now!

listening all day!!  ;) ;) Thanks Beehave!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

twofingers

I've gotta get this record. If Dan Auerbach is producing, I'm buying it.
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

BH

So far, this is at the top of my list for second best record of 2011.   It's fantastic.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

Quote from: BH on Mar 20, 2011, 02:19 AM
So far, this is at the top of my list for second best record of 2011.   It's fantastic.

I have been wearing this one out too -- so damn good.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

subinai

Great record and Daniel Martin Moore is opening up for her on tour. def going to check it out when she rolls into NYC

Ghosts_on_TV

Saw her open for the avett bros last month. She was good.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

jahabe08

I love this message board.... I discover great music all the time.... This album is amazing

wolof7

Have yet to check this out yet, I'll get on it. If it's half as good as her first it'll be worth it.
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

johnnYYac

I'm listening to this now and realize I heard an interview/performance of hers on NPR on the drive down to Bob and Trish's for the T5 reunion in February.  I told myself, at the time, that I needed to remember and check it out when I got home.  Problem was, the T5 reunion came right after, so I kinda forgot. :D

Its impressive for such a young woman.  Too bad she's not in the Mountain Jam lineup.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Im The Dude

She is amazing live. I saw her open for The Black Keys back in June 2009 in Pittsburgh...it was a free show at the Three Rivers Arts festival. She has an wonderful voice and songwriting is great. She from Ohio so she plays around Ohio and Pittsburgh a lot.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11