Bo Koster on The Tonight Show?

Started by Max_Headroom, Jul 11, 2009, 04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy Whitey Corngood

Just watched tonight's episode of Conan and if I'm not mistaken, I do believe that Bo Koster was playing with Ray LaMontagne.  It was hard to tell for sure as there weren't really any close up shots of him, but I'm almost certain it was him.  Not sure if anyone else saw it, and it's definitely not earth-shattering news or anything.... but in these slow news days as an MMJ fan, it's something at least.

aMillionDreams

Well shit!  I tivo conan every night but it didn't tape last night for some reason.  No help here.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

weeniebeenie

Someone's bound to post it on youtube right?
How loud can silence get?

Love Dogg

It will re-run in a week won't it...like super late?  I know they used to...  :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Guy Whitey Corngood

Here's a link to the full episode, from Conan's website.  Down at the bottom it should let you skip chapters straight to the musical guest.  Unless of course you'd rather just watch the whole thing, which wouldn't be a horrible idea seeing as how funny Bob Newhart is.  I watched it again and am still pretty sure that it's Bo, but maybe someone else with a more discerning eye than myself can confirm it.

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/episodes/#vid=1134533

capt. scotty

Sure looks like him to me. Same hat, same style, same head nod. The side shots they show with the drummer almost confirm it.

If it aint him, Bo has a doppelganger.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bluesky

that is Bo for sure... I thought the song was a little boring though, Bob Newhart was worth the watch

MMJ_fanatic

Yep that's definitely the Bo man--even when you can't see his face too well the mannerisms are clear.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ms. yvon

well, cool!

i wonder if Bo played with ray l. at the hollywood bowl tonight...
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

hold the phone.  i just watched this.

THIS IS AN AMAZING LINE UP!!   :o

-bo on keys
-jay bellerose-drums
-jennifer condos-bass, vocals
-john paul jones!!-guitar

holy hell.

jennifer and jay played with joe henry for years.  both they and jp jones often sit in at Largo.
i hope they pitched the notion to bo.

and am now really kicking myself for missing ray's show at the hollywood bowl last sunday.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Love Dogg

Quotehold the phone.  i just watched this.

-bo on keys
-jay bellerose-drums

holy hell.

jennifer and jay played with joe henry for years.  both they and jp jones often sit in at Largo.

and am now really kicking myself for missing ray's show at the hollywood bowl last sunday.

This is BIG!  :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Penny Lane

Quotehold the phone.  i just watched this.

-bo on keys
-jay bellerose-drums

holy hell.

This is BIG!  :)

TWSS!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Tahoe Kat

Yeah Bo! Looking dapper as always.

Guy Whitey Corngood

Bo played with Ray LaMontagne again tonight on the Late Late Show..... no doubt it was him this go round.

ms. yvon

[size=12]CORRECTION:[/size]

i was wrong about jp jones!  it was greg leisz playing guitar in the band.

an equally heavyweight musician, and from what i hear, very nice guy.

sorry to throw out the bad info.  they look quite a lot alike.

still.  greg leisz!  [smiley=beer.gif]